ESP vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | AUS vs ESP Dream11 Prediction | Spain vs Australia Dream11 Prediction | Australia vs Spain Dream11 Prediction | FIBA Basketball World Cup China 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
ESP vs AUS, FIBA Basketball World Cup China 2019
Beijing, Wukesong Sport Arena
Friday, September 13, 2019 1:30 PM
In the FIBA Basketball World Cup China 2019, we have Spain squaring off against Australia at Beijing, Wukesong Sport Arena, China.
AUS vs ESP Dreams 11 Preview
Spain team already Qualified to the Quarter-Final and the Spain team played the Quarter-Final match against the Poland team. Spain team started the first match against the Tunisia team and that match Spain team won the first victory of the match with (101-62) points. In this team, the first group stage totally played 3 matches and also the Spain team won 3 matches. In the second group stage totally played 2 matches also won 2 matches. Finally, the Spain team won the 5 matches and their team obtained 10 points and the Spain team is in the 1st position in Group J point tables. In Quarter-Final, the Spain team won the match with (90-78) points. Then, the Spain team will be playing the Semi-Final match against the Australia team.
ESP vs AUS Dreams 11 Prediction
In the last match, the Australia team played the Quarter-Final match against the Czech Republic team. In that match, the Australia team won the match with (82-70) points and the Australia team player Mills Patty obtained a big scored 24 points. It is the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 League. In this league, the Australia team already played 3 matches in the First Group Stage and their Australia team won 3 matches in the First Group Stage. Australia team is in the Group H point tables and their Australia team scored 6 points in the First Group Stage and their team is in the 1st position. After, the Australia team played the Second Group Stage. Finally, the Australia team won 5 matches in the last 5 matches and obtained 10 points and their team is in the 1st position in the Second Group Point tables. Australia team selected for the final match.
Head to Head
- Both teams have faced 1 head to head recorded match in the FIBA Basketball World Cup.
- In that match, the Spain team record against the Australia team.
- For Spain, the key players will be Victor Claver and Rubio Ricky.
- Victor Claver is 31 years old and he is the center position of this team. In the last 5 matches, he scored 52 points.
- Rubio Ricky is the Guard player of this team and he is 28 years old. In the last 5 matches, he scored 73 points.
- For Australia, the key players will be Dellavedova Matthew and Ingles Joe.
- Dellavedova Matthew is one of the best Shooting Guard players in this team and he is 29 years old. In the last 6 matches, he obtained 61 points.
- Ingles Joe is the Forward player of this team and he is 31 years old. In the last 6 matches, he scored the highest points that are 63 points.
ESP vs AUS - Team Squad
Spain : Quino COLOM, Rudy FERNANDEZ, Pau RIBAS, Ricky RUBIO, Victor CLAVER, Marc GASOL, Willy HERNANGOMEZ GEUER, Pierre ORIOLA, Xavier RABASEDA, Sergio LLULL, Javier BEIRAN, Juancho HERNANGOMEZ
Australia: Nathan Sobey, Cam Gliddon, Chris Goulding, Patty Mills, Andrew Bogut, Joe Ingles, Matthew Dellavedova, Nic Kay, Aron Baylow, Jock Landale, Mitch Creek
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.