EN-U19 vs JPN-U19 Dream11 Prediction | JPN-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Prediction | ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020 | Plate Quarter-Final 2 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
EN-U19 vs JPN-U19, Plate Quarter-Final 2, ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020
Witrand Cricket Field, Potchefstroom
Monday, January 27, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Under 19 World Cup, we have England U19 squaring off against Japan U19 at Witrand Cricket Field, Potchefstroom.
JPN-U19 vs EN-U19 Dream11 Preview
In ICC Under-19 World Cup 2020, we have England U19 and Japan U19 for Plate Quarter-Final 2 match. EN-U19 has obtained the 3rd position in Group B points table with 2 points. In the total of 3 matches played, they have won one match and lost 2 matches. After losing the first 2 matches against West Indies U19 and Australia U19 by 71 runs and 2 wickets respectively, they took to win in the next match against Nigeria U19 by 8 wickets with 234 balls remaining. In the past match, the opponent team elected to bat first and scored 58 runs with all out. While EN-U19 scored 64 runs in the early over of 11 for the fall of 2 wickets. It was their first win in the tournament. They have to win this match to qualify for the next stage of the competition. They have a good chance to win this match since the opponent team looks weaker than EN-U19.
EN-U19 vs JPN-U19 Dream11 Prediction
Whereas Japan U19 has obtained the bottom position in Group A points table with one point. In the total of 3 matches played, they have lost 2 matches and one match was abandoned due to poor weather. They are yet to taste the first victory in the tournament. Their last match was against Sri Lanka in which they lost by 9 wickets. JPN-U19 opted to bat first and scored 43 runs for 18.3 overs with all out (match reduced to 22 overs a side due to wet outfield). While the opponent SL-U19 scored 47 runs in 8.3 overs with the fall of only one wicket. Prior to this match, they faced off IN-U19 and lost by 10 wickets. They haven't performed well in a single match so far. With these records, they have very little possibility of winning this match.
- Key players for EN-U19 are BG Charlesworth, JA Haynes, Hamidullah Qadri, and GCH Hill.
- BG Charlesworth has played 2 matches and scored 118 runs with an average of 59.
- JA Haynes has played 2 matches and scored 58 runs with an average of 29.
- Hamidullah Qadri has played 3 matches and taken out 8 wickets with an economy of 3.88.
- GCH Hill has played one match and taken out 4 wickets with an economy of 1.53.
- Key players for JPN-U19 are Kento Dobell, Shu Noguchi, and Neel Date.
- Kento Dobell has played 3 matches and scored 14 runs with an average of 7.00. Additionally, he has taken one wicket with an economy of 6.09.
- Shu Noguchi has played 3 matches and scored 13 runs with an average of 6.50.
- Neel Date has played 3 matches and taken out one wicket with an economy of 5.00.
EN-U19 vs JPN-U19 - Team Squad
England U19: Hamidullah Qadri, Jack Haynes, Ben Charlesworth, Jordan Cox, George Balderson (c), Kasey Aldridge, Tom Clark, Blake Cullen, Joey Evison, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Hill, Dan Mousley, Scott Currie, Harry Duke, Sam Young
Japan U19: Marcus Thurgate, Max Clements, Tushar Chaturvedi, Neel Date, Kento Dobell, Ishaan Fartyal, Sora Ichiki, Leon Mehlig, Masato Morita, Shu Noguchi (wk), Yugandhar Retharekar, Debashish Sahoo, Reiji Suto, Kazumasa Takahashi, Ashley Thurgate (c)
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.