DUR vs TST Dream11 Prediction | TST vs DUR Dream11 Prediction | Mzansi Super League 2019 | 2nd Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Mzansi Super League 2019, we have Durban Heat squaring off against Tshwane Spartans at Kingsmead, Durban.
TST vs DUR Dream11 Preview
In Mzansi Super League 2018, Durban Heat ended at the sixth place in the points table with 14 points in their account. In the total of 10 matches played, they have won only 3 and lost the remaining 7 games. This year, DUR has not yet played its first match. In the previous edition of the tournament, DUS played their last match against TST and won the match by 2 wickets. Albie Morkel, who is the captain of the team, has scored a half-century, was still on the field, when the game finished.
DUR vs TST Dream11 Prediction
In the previous edition of the tournament, Tshwane Spartans were at the fifth place in the points table with 16 points. In the total of 10 games they played, they have won 4 matches and lost 6 matches. In their last game against DUR, in MSL 2018, TST lost the match. So TST must have planned for the better comeback. AB de Villiers has nearly scored a century in that game and he was still on the field when the match ended.
- Key players of TST are AB de Villiers, Sikandar Raza, and Gihahn Cloete.
- AB de Villiers has scored 93 runs out of 52 balls.
- Sikandar Raza has scored 19 runs out of 18 balls.
- Gihahn Cloete has scored 19 runs out of 20 balls.
- Key players of DUR are Albie Morkel, Heinrich Klaasen, and Sarel Erwee.
- Albie Morkel has scored 57 runs out of 28 balls.
- Heinrich Klaasen has scored 36 runs off 26 balls.
- Sarel Erwee has scored 30 runs out of 25 balls.