DUR vs JOZ Dream11 Prediction | JOZ vs DUR Dream11 Prediction | Durban Heat vs Jozi Stars Dream11 Prediction | Jozi Stars vs Durban Heat Dream11 Prediction | Mzansi Super League 2019 | 30th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
DUR vs JOZ, 30th Match, Mzansi Super League 2019
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:00 PM
In the Mzansi Super League 2019, we have Durban Heat squaring off against Jozi stars at Kingsmead, Durban.
JOZ vs DUR Dream11 Preview
In Mzansi Super League 2019, Durban Heat takes the fourth place in the tournament standings. DUR has played 9 matches in total, with 3 wins, 2 losses and 4 of the matches ended with no result. DUR has scored 20 points in their account. Their recent match was supposed to be played against Jozi Stars, but it was abandoned without a ball being bowled, because of the intervention of Mother Nature. Previous to this match, when DUR has faced off with Paarl Rocks, DUR had a four-wicket win at ease, reaching 196 runs as the target, scored 197 runs, with 7 balls left to spare. It was their third consecutive win in this tournament. We could say, DUR is growing up recently but will see how it is helping in the points table.
DUR vs JOZ Dream11 Prediction
In MSL 2019, Jozi Star takes the bottom quarter of the tournament, with only 4 points scored for the team, in a total of 9 matches played so far. JOZ has not taken any wins yet. JOZ has lost in 7 matches and the other 2 ended with no result. This is not an expected performance of the title winner of MSL 2018. It does seem like they are completely jinxed, we could even say, cursed. Their last 2 matches were abandoned due to rain, which helped them in scoring 4 points for themselves. Previous to these matches, JOZ has played its game against Paarl Rocks, in which PR had a five-wicket win at ease, reaching 171 runs as the target, but scored 175 runs effortlessly, with 4 balls left to spare. It seems like they tried, but they did not try enough. What we could do, if there is only misfortune written on their destiny, in this year’s tournament.
- Key players of DUR are David Miller, Wihan Lubbe Keshav Maharaj and Malusi Siboto.
- David Miller, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 204 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 129.11.
- Wihan Lubbe, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 175 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 184.21.
- Keshav Maharaj has taken 7 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 6.93.
- Malusi Siboto has taken 7 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 8.54
- Key players of JOZ are Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Kagiso Rabada, and Duanne Olivier.
- Reeza Hendricks, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 328 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 117.98.
- Temba Bavuma, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 285 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 138.34.
- Duanne Olivier has taken 11 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 9.82.
- Kagiso Rabada has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 7.69.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 148 & 134
Highest & Lowest Total: 218/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG & 73/10 (16.5 Ov) by KEN vs NZ
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 158/7 (19.2 Ov) by RSA vs AUS & 164/9 (20 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
DUR vs JOZ - Team Squad
Durban Heat : Ravi Bopara, David Miller, Alex Hales, Dane Vilas (c & wk), Prenelan Subrayen, Kyle Abbott, Andile Phehlukwayo, Malusi Siboto, Keshav Maharaj, Khaya Zondo, Shaun von Berg, Daryn Dupavillon, Sarel Erwee, Wihan Lubbe, Marco Jansen, Wesley Marshall
Jozi Stars: Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Aaron Phangiso, Lizaad Williams, Temba Bavuma (c), Reeza Hendricks, Simon Harmer, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Dane Paterson, Duanne Olivier, Nono Pongolo, Ryan Rickelton (wk), Eathan Bosch, Gerald Coetzee, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Jacques Snyman, Delano Potgieter
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.