DET vs PHI Dream11 Prediction | PHI vs DET Dream11 Prediction | Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers Dream11 Prediction | Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Dream11 Prediction | NBA Pre-Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
DET vs PHI, NBA Pre-Season 2019
Wells Fargo Philadelphia, PA
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:30 AM
In the NBA Pre-Season 2019, we have Detroit Pistons squaring off against Philadelphia 76ers at Wells Fargo Philadelphia, PA.
PHI vs DET Dream11 Preview
It is the NBA Basketball World Cup 2019 league. This league, the Detroit Pistons team already played 3 matches. In those 3 matches, the Detroit Pistons team won 2 matches and lost 1 match. This team back to back won the first 2 matches and the last match lost against the Orlando Magic team. In point tables, the Detroit Pistons team lost 1 match won 2 matches and their team has 0.6 winning percentage in the point tables. Detroit Pistons team is in the Eastern Conference point tables. So, the Detroit Pistons team is in the 9th position in the NBA Basketball league point tables.
DET vs PHI Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, the Philadelphia team played the last match against the Charlotte Hornets team and that match the Philadelphia team won the match. Already, the Philadelphia team played 2 matches and that 2 matches back to back won the team. This team also in the Eastern Conference point tables. The Philadelphia team played well in the last 2 matches. In point tables, the Philadelphia team won 2 matches and their team has 1.0 winning percentage in the point tables. So, the Philadelphia team is in the 6th position in the NBA Basketball league point tables.
Head to Head
- Detroit Pistons and the Philadelphia team have faced much head to head in the NBA Basketball league.
- Compare to the last 5 head to head record, the Philadelphia team recorded 3 matches and the Detroit Pistons team recorded 2 matches.
- For the Detroit Pistons, the key players will be Jordan Bone and Bruce Brown.
- Jordan Bone is 21 years old and he is the point Guard player of this team.
- Bruce Brown is the Shooting Guard player and he is 23 years old. He obtained 6 average points.
- For Philadelphia, the key players will be Tobias Harris and Al Horford.
- Tobias Harris is 27 years old and he is the forward position player of this team. He is the most experienced player on this team. He scored many in the last match.
- Al Horford is the Center position player and he is 33 years old.
DET vs PHI - Team Squad
Detroit Pistons : Jordan Bone, Bruce Brown, Sekou Doumbouya, Andre Drummond, Tim Frazier, Langston Galloway, Blake Griffin, Donta Hall, Reggie Jackson, Joe Johnson, Luke Kennard, Louis King, Thon Maker, Markieff Morris, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, Derrick Rose, Deividas Sirvydis, Tony Snell, Khyri Thomas, Todd Withers, Christian Wood
Philadelphia 76ers: Jonah Bolden, Trey Burke, Joel Embiid, James Ennis III, Tobias Harris, Haywood Highsmith, Al Horford, Furkan Korkmaz, Christ Koumadje, Isaiah Miles, Shake Milton, Raul Neto, Kyle O'Quinn, Norvel Pelle, Josh Richardson, Mike Scott, Marial Shayok, Ben Simmons, Zhaire Smith, Matisse Thybulle
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.