DAL vs DEN Dream11 Prediction | DEN vs DAL Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2020 |Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
DAL vs DEN, NBA Regular Season 2020
American Airlines Center Dallas, TX
Thursday, March 12, 2020 05:30 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2020, we have Dallas Mavericks square off against Denver Nuggets at American Airlines Center Dallas, TX.
DEN vs DAL Dream11 Preview
In NBA standings 2019-2020, the Dallas Mavericks team takes the second position in the NBA standings in the Southwest Division, Western Conference. So far they have played sixty-five matches in the series. Of that, they won thirty-nine matches and lost twenty-six matches in the series. They played their last match against the Indiana Pacers team. In that match, the DAL team did not play well and lost the match with 109-112. Previous to this match, they played against the Memphis Grizzlies team. In that match, both teams played well but the Dallas Mavericks team won the match with 121-96. Their record in the last five matches they played in the series is L W W L W. Their winning percentage is 0.600. They have 116.5 points per game. If they play well in the upcoming matches, they will get good points in their account and will be moved to the first position in the points table. Let’s see whether they will win the next match or not.
DAL vs DEN Dream11 Prediction
In NBA standings 2019-2020, Denver Nuggets takes the first position in the Northwest division, Western Conference. They have played sixty-four matches so far in the series. Of that, they won forty-three matches and lost twenty-one matches. They played their last match against the Milwaukee Bucks team. In that match, the DEN team played well and won the match with 109-95. Previous to this match, they played against the Cleveland Cavaliers team. In that match, the Denver Nuggets team played well but lost the match with 102-104. Their record in the last five matches they played in the series is W L W L W. Their Winning percentage is 0.672. They have 110.6 points per game. They played well in all the previous matches and they faced alternate successes and defeats. Let’s see whether they will win the match or not.
- Key players of DAL are Luka Doncic, Kristaps Porzingis, and Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Luka Doncic is a shooting guard of the team and he has scored 28.5 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 27.75. Kristaps
- Porzingis is a power forward player and he has 19.4 points per game. He has a player efficiency rating of 19.80.
- Tim Hardaway Jr is a shooting guard of the team with 15.8 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 15.20.
- Key players of DEN are Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, and Will Barton.
- Nikola Jokic is a central player of the team with 20.3 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 25.22.
- Jamal Murray is a point guard of the team with 18.7 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 17.65.
- Will Barton is a shooting guard of the team with 14.9 points per game and he has a player efficiency rating of 15.57.
DAL vs DEN - Team Squad
Dallas Mavericks: J.J. Barea, Jalen Brunson, Willie Cauley-Stein, Antonius Cleveland, Seth Curry, Luka Doncic, Dorian Finney-Smith, Tim Hardaway Jr., Justin Jackson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Maxi Kleber, Courtney Lee, Boban Marjanovic, Kristaps Porzingis, Dwight Powell, Josh Reaves, Delon Wright
Denver Nuggets: Will Barton, Bol Bol, Vlatko Cancar, Torrey Craig, Troy Daniels, PJ Dozier, Jerami Grant, Gary Harris, Nikola Jokic, Paul Millsap, Monte Morris, Jamal Murray, Mason Plumlee, Michael Porter Jr., Noah Vonleh
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.