CSK vs AT Dream11 Prediction | AT vs CSK Dream11 Prediction | CSKA Moscow vs FC Arsenal Tula Dream11 Prediction | FC Arsenal Tula vs CSKA Moscow Dream11 Prediction | Russian Premier League 2019/2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
CSK vs AT, Regular Season, Russian Premier League 2019/2020
Monday, December 2, 2019 10:00 PM
In the Russian Premier League 2019/2020, we have CSKA Moscow squaring off against Arsenal Tula at VEB Arena, Russia.
AT vs CSK Dream11 Preview
In Russian Premier League, Regular Season 2019-2020, CSKA Moscow takes the third position in the league table with thirty-three points in their account. They have played seventeen matches so far in the league. Of that, they won ten matches and lost four matches. Three matches were ended in a draw. Their last match was against FK Krylya Sovetov Samara. In that match, CSK won with 1-0. Previous to this match, they played against the Sochi team. In that match also CSKA Moscow played well and won the match with 3-2. Their record in the last five matches they played in the league is W W D L D. They have to play well in upcoming matches to move forward in the league points table.
CSK vs AT Dream11 Prediction
We have FC Arsenal Tula at the ninth position in the Russian Premier League, Regular Season 2019-2020 with nineteen points in their account. So far they have played seventeen matches in the league. Of that, they won five matches and lost eight matches. Four matches were ended in draw. Their last match was against Krasnodar. In that match, AT hit one goal only. Krasnodar played well and won the match with 2-1. Their record in last last five matches they played in this league is L L W D D. They faced two defeats in the previous two matches. Let’s see in the next match, whether they grab the success or surrender to the opponent team.
- Key players of CSK are Nikola Vlasic, Fedor Chalov and Ilzat Akhmetov.
- Nikola Vlasic is a midfielder and he has scored seven goals in seventeen matches he played in this league.
- Fedor Chalov, who is a forward player of the team and he has scored five goals in seventeen matches he played in this league.
- Ilzat Akhmetov is a midfielder and he has scored two goals in seventeen matches he played so far in the league.
FC ARSENAL TULA
- Key players of AT are Evgeni Lutsenko, Evans Kangwa, and Aleksandr Lomovitski.
- Evgeni Lutsenko, who is a forward player of the team and he has scored five goals in fifteen matches he played so far in the league.
- Evans Kangwa is a forward player and he has scored three goals in twelve matches he played in this league.
- Aleksandr Lomovitski, who is a defender and he has scored two goals in thirteen matches he played so far in this league.
CSK vs AT - Team Squad
CSKA Moscow: Ilya Pomazun , Georgi Kyrnats, Igor Akinfeev, Mário Fernandes, Viktor Vasin, Kirill Nababkin, Hördur Magnússon, Zvonimir Sarlija, Georgi Schennikov, Vadim Karpov, Igor Diveev, Ilzat Akhmetov, Nikola Vlasic, Alan Dzagoev, Dmitri Efremov, Arnór Sigurdsson, Konstantin Kuchaev, Kristijan Bistrovic, Jaka Bijol, Nayair Tiknizyan, Konstantin Maradishvili, Ivan Oblyakov, Fedor Chalov, Lassana N'Diaye, Takuma Nishimura
FC Arsenal Tula: Artur Nigmatullin, Mihail Levashov, Egor Shamov, Robert Bauer, Maksim Belyayev, Gia Grigalava, Anri Khagush, Víctor Álvarez , Aleksandr Lomovitski, Kantemir Berkhamov, Kirill Kombarov, Maksim Volodko, Goran Causic, Daniil Lesovoy, Igor Gorbatenko, Kings Kangwa, Vladislav Panteleev, Georgi Kostadinov, Aleksandr Denisov, Yaroslav Ivakin, Daniil Khlusevich, Evans Kangwa, Sergei Tkachyov, Guram Adzhoev, Bakary Koné, Lameck Banda, Alexandru Tudorie, Evgeni Lutsenko
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.