CLC vs SCV Dream11 Prediction | SCV vs CLC Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Men’s Club World Championships 2019 | Match 10 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Men’s Club World Championships 2019, we have Cucine Lube Civitanova squaring off against Sada Cruzeiro Vôlei at Betim, Brazil.
SCV vs CLC Dream11 Preview
In FIVB Men’s Club World Championship 2019, Cucine Lube Civitanova from Italy, takes the first position in the preliminary round. In the total of 3 matches played, CLC has 2 wins and 1 loss, with the scored points of 7 for the team. In the first match of the tournament, CLC has been matched up with the Al-Rayyan Sports Club, in which CLC has won the game with the straight sets of 3-0, which means CLC won in all the three sets played. In the second match, CLC has played against Sada Cruzeiro Volei, in which CLC has won the game by the score of 3-0 sets. In the third match, CLC has matched up with Zenit Kazan, in which CLC has lost the game by the score of 2-3 sets, which means CLC has taken wins in 2 out of 5 sets played, whereas the opponent has won in 3 out of 5 sets played. With a recent slip, CLC must get back to its form, as they are ready to take over their first place.
CLC vs SCV Dream11 Prediction
In FIVB Men’s Club World Championship, Sada Cruzeiro Volei takes the second position in the Preliminary round. In the total of three games played, SCV has taken 2 wins and 1 loss so far. SCV has scored 6 points for the team. In the first match, which was played against Zenit Kazan, SCV has won the game with the straight sets of 3-0. In the second match, played against Cucine Lube Civitanova, in which the opponent won the game by the score of 3-0. In the last match played, SCV has played against the Al-Rayyan Sports Club, in which SCV won the game with the straight sets of 3-0, which means they did not give the opportunity to let the opponent take any wins. ratio 2.000
SADA CRUZEIRO VOLEI
- Key players of SDC are Evandro M. Guerra, John Gordon Perrin, and Otavio Henrique Rodrigues Pinto.
- Evandro M. Guerra, who is the opposite spiker, has scored 33 points, which includes 27 attacks, 1 block, and 5 serve points.
- John Gordon Perrin, who is the wing spiker, has scored 28 points, which includes 26 attacks, 2 blocks.
- Otavio Henrique Rodrigues Pinto, who is the middle blocker, has scored 21 points, which includes 13 attacks, 4 block, and 4 service points.
CUCINE LUBE CIVITANOVA
- Key players of CLC are Kamil Rychlicki, Yoandy Leal Hidalgo and Osmany Juantorena.
- Kamil Rychlicki, who is an opposite spiker, has scored 39 total points which includes 34 attacks, 2 blocks and 3 serve points.
- Yoandy Leal Hidalgo, who is a wing spiker, has scored 35 total points which includes 25 attacks, 2 blocks and 8 serve points.
- Osmany Juantorena, who is a wing spiker, has scored 27 total points which includes 23 attacks, 1 block and 3 serve points.