CHE vs CRY Dream11 Prediction | CRY vs CHE Dream11 Prediction | English Premier League | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the English Premier League, we have Chelsea squaring off against Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge, UK.
CRY vs CHE Dream11 Preview
In English Premier League, Chelsea is placed in the fourth position with 23 points. In the total of 11 games played, CHE has managed to win 7 games. They tied 2 and lost 2 games. Their last game was with Ajax Amsterdam. Both the teams have scored 4 goals in each of their accounts and made it a draw game. Their next game has matched up with Crystal Palace. Tammy Abraham is one of the top goal scorers of the team.
CHE vs CRY Dream11 Prediction
Crystal Palace has positioned itself at the ninth place in the English Premier League table of 2019. CRY has got 15 points in their account. They have won 4 games, tied 3 and lost 4 games, in a total of 11 matches played. In the past game, CRY played against Leicester City. In that match, CRY lost the match with the 0-2 score. CRY should make an effort in order to move up in the table.
- Key players of Chelsea are Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, and Christian Pulisic.
- Tammy Abraham is a forward player of the team, who has scored 9 goals in 11 matches played.
- Mason Mount is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 4 goals in 11 matches played.
- Christian Pulisic is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 4 goals in a total of 8 matches played.
- Key players of CRY are Jordan Ayew, Patrick van Aanholt. And Luka Milivojevic.
- Jordan Ayew is a forward player of the team, who has scored 4 goals in 10 matches played.
- Patrick van Aanholt is a defender of the team, who has scored 2 goals in the total of 11 matches played.
- Luka Milivojevic is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 10 games played.