CHA vs BOS Dream11 Prediction | BOS vs CHA Dream11 Prediction | Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics Dream11 Prediction | Boston Celtics vs Charlotte Hornets Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
CHA vs BOS, NBA Regular Season 2019
Spectrum Center Charlotte, NC
Friday, November 8, 2019 6:30 AM
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Charlotte Hornets squaring off against Boston Celtics at Spectrum Center Charlotte, NC.
BOS vs CHA Dream11 Preview
In NBA Regular season 2019-2020, Charlotte Hornets from Eastern Conference of the tournament is at the sixth position in the points table with the winning percentage of .571. They have played 7 matches in total, in which they have won 4 games. Their previous game was against Indiana, in which CHA won the game with 122-120 points. PJ Washington has a lower leg injury, so whether he plays his next game remains as a question. Nicolas Batum has some finger injuries. It will take at least two weeks to recover and return back to the game.
CHA vs BOS Dream11 Prediction
Being at the First position in the NBA Standings, BOS has won 5 matches in this tournament. BOS, who is also from the Eastern Conference, has lost only one match in this season. The one loss came against Philadelphia 76ers. BOS’s last match was played against Cleveland, in which BOS won the game with 119-113 points. There is a possible chance that both Jaylen Brown and Enes Kanter will be back in business during their next game. BOS, with the right steps taken, they will be able to maintain their top position in the points table.
- Key players of Charlotte Hornets are Devonte Graham, Terry Rozier, and PJ Washington.
- Devonte Graham, who is a point guard of the team, has played 7 games in total with 17.3 points per game.
- Terry Rozier, who is a point guard of the team, has 16.9 points per game in a total of 7 matches played.
- PJ Washinton is a power forward player of the team, has 15.1 points per game, wins a total of 7 matches played.
- Key players of BOS are Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum, and Gordon Hayward.
- Kemba Walker is a point guard of the team. He has played 6 games in total, in which he has 26.0 points per game.
- Jayson Tatum is a power forward player of the team, who has 21.3 points per game in 6 matches.
- Gordon Hayward is a small forward player of the team with 20.3 points per game, in 6 games played.
CHA vs BOS - Team Squad
Charlotte Hornets: Dwayne Bacon, Nicolas Batum, Bismack Biyombo, Miles Bridges, Joe Chealey, Robert Franks, Devonte' Graham, Willy Hernangomez Geuer, Ahmed Hill, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Caleb Martin, Cody Martin, Jalen McDaniels, Malik Monk, Josh Perkins, Terry Rozier, Kobi Simmons, PJ Washington, Thomas Welsh, Marvin Williams, Cody Zeller
Boston Celtics : Jaylen Brown, Carsen Edwards, Tacko Fall, Kaiser Gates, Javonte Green, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter, Romeo Langford, Yante Maten, Semi Ojeleye, Vincent Poirier, Marcus Smart, Max Strus, Jayson Tatum, Daniel Theis, Kemba Walker, Brad Wanamaker, Tremont Waters, Grant Williams, Robert Williams III
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.