CHA vs BOS Dream11 Prediction | BOS vs CHA Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Charlotte Hornets squaring off against Boston Celtics at Spectrum Center Charlotte, NC.
BOS vs CHA Dream11 Preview
In NBA Regular season 2019-2020, Charlotte Hornets from Eastern Conference of the tournament is at the sixth position in the points table with the winning percentage of .571. They have played 7 matches in total, in which they have won 4 games. Their previous game was against Indiana, in which CHA won the game with 122-120 points. PJ Washington has a lower leg injury, so whether he plays his next game remains as a question. Nicolas Batum has some finger injuries. It will take at least two weeks to recover and return back to the game.
CHA vs BOS Dream11 Prediction
Being at the First position in the NBA Standings, BOS has won 5 matches in this tournament. BOS, who is also from the Eastern Conference, has lost only one match in this season. The one loss came against Philadelphia 76ers. BOS’s last match was played against Cleveland, in which BOS won the game with 119-113 points. There is a possible chance that both Jaylen Brown and Enes Kanter will be back in business during their next game. BOS, with the right steps taken, they will be able to maintain their top position in the points table.
- Key players of Charlotte Hornets are Devonte Graham, Terry Rozier, and PJ Washington.
- Devonte Graham, who is a point guard of the team, has played 7 games in total with 17.3 points per game.
- Terry Rozier, who is a point guard of the team, has 16.9 points per game in a total of 7 matches played.
- PJ Washinton is a power forward player of the team, has 15.1 points per game, wins a total of 7 matches played.
- Key players of BOS are Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum, and Gordon Hayward.
- Kemba Walker is a point guard of the team. He has played 6 games in total, in which he has 26.0 points per game.
- Jayson Tatum is a power forward player of the team, who has 21.3 points per game in 6 matches.
- Gordon Hayward is a small forward player of the team with 20.3 points per game, in 6 games played.