CCH vs RAR Dream11 Prediction | RAR vs CCH Dream11 Prediction | Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 | Qualifier 2 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
Qualifier 2 , Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20
Shere Bangla National Stadium,Dhaka
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 06:00 PM
RAR vs CCH Dream11 Preview
In Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, we have Chattogram Challengers and Rajshahi Royals for the Qualifier 2 match. CCH is at the third position in the league standings with 16 points scored in their account. In the total of 12 matches played, they have won 8 matches and lost 4 matches. CCH entered this round after defeating the team Dhaka Platoon in the Eliminator match by 7 wickets with 14 balls remaining. In that match, the opponent team batted first and scored 144 runs for the fall of 8 wickets. While CCH scored 147 runs in the over of 17.4 for the fall of 3 wickets. In this league, they have faced off RAR for the two times in which, one match was favorable for CCH and another one was favorable for RAR. And now, the team which wins will enter the final match.
CCH vs RAR Dream11 Prediction
Whereas, Rajshahi Royals is at the second position in the league standings with 16 points scored in their account. In the total of 12 matches played, they have won 8 matches and lost 4 matches. Before entering this round, RAR faced off Khulna Tigers in the Qualifier 1 match in which they lost by 27 runs. In that match, the opponent team batted first and scored 158 runs for the fall of 3 wickets while RAR failed to reach the target of 159 runs so ended up with the scores 131 runs with all out and zero balls left. Both the teams are with identical wins, losses, and points. But, their different rankings are due to the difference in the net run rate. This match is so crucial for both the teams since it is a key to enter the final match. Let’s see who will be that lucky winner.
- Key players for CCH are Imrul Kayes, Lendl Simmons, Mehedi Hasan Rana, and Rubel Hossain.
- Imrul Kayes has played 9 matches and scored 320 runs with an average of 53.33.
- Lendl Simmons has played 8 matches and scored 267 runs with an average of 33.37.
- Mehedi Hasan Rana has played 8 matches and taken out 16 wickets with an economy of 6.83.
- Rubel Hossain has played 9 matches and taken out 15 wickets with an economy of 6.94.
- Key players for RAR are Liton Das, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Irfan, and Andre Russell.
- Liton Das has played 10 matches and scored 322 runs with an average of 32.20.
- Afif Hossain has played 10 matches and scored 309 runs with an average of 30.90.
- Mohammad Irfan has played 10 matches and taken out 10 wickets with an economy of 5.92.
- Andre Russell has played 8 matches and taken out 8 wickets with an economy of 9.68.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 152 & 130
Highest & Lowest Total: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI & 72/10 (17.1 Ov) by AFG vs BAN
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN & 129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
CCH vs RAR – Team Squad
Chattogram Challengers: Mahmudullah (c), Nurul Hasan (wk), Chris Gayle, Junaid Siddique, Imrul Kayes, Chadwick Walton, Ziaur Rahman, Liam Plunkett, Rayad Emrit, Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Nasir Hossain, Muktar Ali, Ryan Burl, Zia-ur-Rehman, Jubair Hossain, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Pinak Ghosh
Rajshahi Royals: Shoaib Malik, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Irfan, Andre Russell (c), Kamrul Islam, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Nawaz, Abu Jayed, Liton Das, Irfan Sukkur, Nahidul Islam, Afif Hossain, Hazratullah Zazai, Minhajul Abedin Afridi
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.