CAN vs ARG Dream11 Prediction | ARG vs CAN Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 37 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Canada Men squaring off against Argentina Men at Hiroshima, Japan.
ARG vs CAN Dream11 Preview
Argentina totally played 4 games with 2 wins, 2 losses and they take the 6th position in the points table with 6 points. They lose the last game against Italy in (3-2) but they have the hope for a win that game against Japan. Matias Giraudo would be playing as a substitute in the coming match according to her involvement in the game. And also Santiago Danani will be seen playing as a libero in this match as well. Let’s see if there is a swap in the ranking after this match or not. The Argentina team will be playing with the Tunisia team in the FIFA Men World Cup 2019. In Argentina team first matches play with the Tunisia team in this tournament and they have expected to win the match against the Tunisia team. In the Argentina team side, good players are available. MARTIN RAMOS is a captain of the Argentina team. ARG team play of round-robin series in 2019 opening of the season. Total match played no match and won the no match and lost the no match and the ARG team has obtained point level is zero. ARG team starts to play in the tournament.
CAN vs ARG Dream11 Prediction
Canada was going to play the 31st match of FIVB World Cup 2019. Japan had played their last match against Egypt in FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup and Tunisia has lost the match by 2-3 points in the table. Now they are going to square off against Tunisia in FIVB World Cup 2019. They had confidence and prosperity to win the match and maintain a good position in the points table. Their team was in 10th position in the points table and have scored 3 points in the points table. Steven Marshall and Nicholas Hoag are the best players in their team who have scored many points for their team to win the match. Canada was going to play the six matches sin the tournament. Canada team has obtained 12 points in the point table. Canada team won by the three matches and lost the four matches tide the no matches in series.
- Head to Head (in last 6 games):
- Argentina (wins): 3 (Draw) Japan (wins):3
- Argentina (lost): 3 0 Japan (lost):3
- Italy and the USA played each other in 4 games, from those 4 matches; Italy has won 2 matches and the USA has won 2 matches.
- Agustin Loser is the best scorer till now. He has won 41 attacks, 4 blocks and 3 serves.
- Ezequiel Palacios is another string attacker. He has scored 31 spikes in 64 attempts with shots.
- Bruno Lima is still leading in the block points. He has scored 7 stuff blocks in 36 attempts with 12 rebounds.
- Matias Sanchez is the 2nd best setter in the world cup presently. He had only 1 fault in 294 attempts so far.
- Key Players for Canada are Steven Marshall and Nicholas Hoag.
- Steven Marshall, a 27 years old volley ballplayer who was in the position of wing spiker and he has secured 342 spikes for their team.
- Nicholas Hoag, a 29 years old volley ballplayer who was in the position of wing spiker and he has secured 350 spikes for their team.