BLR vs UP Dream11 Prediction | UP vs BLR Dream11 Prediction | Bengaluru Bulls vs U.P. Yoddha Dream11 Prediction | U.P. Yoddha vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream11 Prediction | Vivo Pro Kabaddi | Eliminator 1 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BLR vs UP, Eliminator 1, season 7, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
EKA ARENA BY TRANSSTADIA, AHMEDABAD
Monday, October 14, 2019 7:30 PM
In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi, we have Bengaluru Bulls squaring off against U.P. Yoddha at EKA ARENA BY TRANSSTADIA, AHMEDABAD.
UP vs BLR Dreams 11 Preview
In the last match, the Bengaluru Bulls played against U.P.Yoddha and that match U.P.Yoddha beat Bengaluru Bulls. In the last year, Bengaluru Bulls is the champion in the Vivo Pro Kabaddi. In this season also the Bengaluru Bulls qualified to the semi-final. In the season, the Bengaluru Bulls started the first match against Patna Pirates and the Bengaluru Bulls team won the match and the Pawan Sehrawat obtained 9 points. So far, the Bengaluru Bulls totally played 22 matches with won 11 matches and lost 10 matches and tied 1 match and their team scored 64 points. In Vivo Pro Kabaddi point tables, Bengaluru Bulls is in the 6th position. Pawan Sehrawat is one of the top 10 players in the last season.
BLR vs UP Dreams 11 Prediction
In the next match, the U.P.Yoddha will be playing against the Bengaluru Bulls with a semi-final match. So far, the U.P.Yoddha team played 22 matches in Vivo Pro Kabaddi 2019. In the first match, the U.P.Yoddha team played with Bengal Warriors and that match Bengal Warriors beat U.P.Yoddha (17-48). Finally, the U.P.Yoddha team won 13 matches and lost 7 matches and tied 2 matches this season. In point tables, the U.P.Yoddha team scored 74 points then, the team is in the 3rd position in Vivo Pro Kabaddi point tables. In this season the U.P.Yoddha team qualified to the semi-final.
Head to Head
- In the last 3 years, both teams faced 8 head to head recorded in the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League.
- In those 8 matches, Bengaluru Bulls record 5 matches against the U.P.Yoddha but, the U.P.Yoddha team recorded 3 matches against Bengaluru Bulls.
- For Bengaluru Bulls, the key players will be Rohit Kumar and Pawan Kumar.
- Rohit Kumar is the best Raider of this team. In Season 5, Rohit Kumar scored 231 points in 22 matches, the second-highest in the season.
- Pawan Kumar is the star raider of this team. Pawan Kumar Sehrawat in VIVO Pro Kabaddi Season 6 finished as the league's leading point scorer, taking home the MVP Award in the process.
- For U.P.Yoddha, the key players will be Nitesh Kumar and Rishank Devadiga.
- Nitesh Kumar is the captain of this team and he is the best defender. Nitesh Kumar’s tally of 100 tackle points in Season 6 is the most by any player in a single VIVO Pro Kabaddi campaign.
- Rishank Devadiga is the best raider and he played many numbers of the super raid. In this season, the Rishank Devadiga played only poor performance.
BLR vs UP - Team Squad
Bengaluru Bulls: Banty, Lal Mohar Yadav, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Rohit Kumar, Sumit Singh, Vinod Kumar, Mohit Sehrawat, Raju Lal CHoudhary, Vijay Kumar, Mahender Singh, Aman, Sandeep, Saurabh Nandal, Ajay, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ashish Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha
U.P. Yoddha: Ankush, Azad Singh, Gulveer Singh, Md.Masud Karim, Monu Goyat, Rishank Devediga, Shrikant Jadhav, Surender Gill, Surender Singh, Ashy Singh, Ashish Nagar, Nitesh Kumar, Amit, Sumit, Arkam Shaikh, Gurdeep, Mohsen Maghsoudloujafari, Narender, Sachin Kumar
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.