BLR vs PUN Dream11 Prediction | PUN vs BLR Dream11 Prediction | Vivo Pro Kabaddi | Match 99 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi, we have Bengaluru Bulls squaring off against Puneri Paltan at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune.
PUN vs BLR Dream 11 Preview
Bengaluru bulls totally played 16 games with 9wins, 7 losses and they take the 3rd position in the points table with 48 points. They won the last game against Telugu titans (40-39). The first meeting between the two sides took place at the home leg of Bengaluru which took place in Pune. The scoreline favored the Bengaluru 42-43 with Pawn being the top scorer with 29 raid points with has 3 bonus and 26 touchpoints. They have a good record against Bengal so this game is only for raiders also pawn expected as scored a super 10 in this game.
BLR vs PUN Dream 11 Prediction
Puneri Pal tan totally played 14 games with 4wins and 8 losses and they take the 10th position in the points table with 28 points. They draw the last game against U Mumba. Puneri Pal tan is in a race against time to make it to the top 6. Although there have been some really impressive victories against the likes of Bengaluru Bulls and Patna Pirates, they have also endured abysmal defeats at the hands of Haryana Steelers, Dabang Delhi, and Bengal Warriors. The Pal tan will be thankful for the fact that they have their home leg pending. So they have the hope to win this game. PUL team obtained two draws.
- Pawan Kumar Sehrawat is playing at a different level this season. With a total of whopping 165 raid points, he is the best raider in the league.
- Mahender Singh is leading the Bulls’ defense with 41 tackle points
- Captain Rohit Kumar has scored 12 points in the last 2 matches.
- Amit Sheoran has scored 7 tackle points in the last 2 games.
- Manjeet Singh with 56 raid points is the best raider of the Puneri Paltan.
- Captain Surjeet Singh is leading the Pune defense from the front with 32 tackle points
- Nitin Tomar has scored 16 points in the last 2 matches.
- Arjun Deshwal has picked up 13 points in the last 2 matches.