BKN vs MIA Dream11 Prediction | MIA vs BKN Dream11 Prediction | NBA Regular Season 2019 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the NBA Regular Season 2019, we have Brooklyn Nets squaring off against Miami Heat at Barclays Center Brooklyn, NY.
MIA vs BKN Dream11 Preview
In NBA Regular Season 2019/2020, Brooklyn Nets has been categorized under the Eastern Conference of the event standings, in which BKN takes the seventh place, with the winning percentage of .526. In the total of 19 matches played, BKN has 10 wins and 9 losses, so far. Recently, BKN had an ongoing winning streak of 4, but it was broken by the defeat, which was played against Boston Celtics, in which BKN has lost with a score of 121-110. Right after that game, BKN had a chance to get their revenge and it was done nice and neat, by winning the next game played against Boston Celtics, with a score of 112-107. Being back to its form, BKN can try harder to win the upcoming game against Miami, in order to move forward in the NBA Standings. Kyrie Irving, who is a point guard, has a shoulder injury and will not be able to play his next game.
BKN vs MIA Dream11 Prediction
Miami Heat is in third place in the NBA Standings and it has been divided under the Eastern Conference division. MIA has played 18 games in total, in which they have succeeded in 13 games and lost in 5 games so far. MIA has a winning percentage of .722. In the last match, played against Golden State Warriors, MIA has won the game with a score of 122-105. The path of MIA in the last 5 games is W L W L W. In this tournament, their highest winning streak is 5, but at the moment, there is an ongoing winning streak of 1. It is going to be a tough competition for both the teams, as they are equally stronger. Dion Waiters, who is a shooting guard, will not be able to play his next match.
- Key players of BKN are K Irving, S Dinwiddie, and C LeVert.
- K Irving, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 28.5 points per game.
- S Dinwiddie, who is a point guard play of the team, has scored 20.2 points per game.
- C LeVert, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 16.8 points per game.
- Key players of MIA are J Butler, K Nunn and G Dragic.
- J Butler, who is a small forward player of the team, has scored 18.7 points per game.
- K Nunn, who is a shooting guard of the team, has scored 16.4 points per game.
- G Dragic, who is a point guard of the team, has scored 15.5 points per game.