BFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction | FCG vs BFC Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2021 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
BFC vs FCG, Hero Indian Super League
Fatorda Stadium, Goa
Sunday, February 21, 2021 05:00 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams Bengaluru FC (BFC) and FC Goa (FCG) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on February 21st at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. Among BFC and FCG, the FCG team has higher chances to win this match.
Bengaluru FC vs FC Goa Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Bengaluru FC (BFC) will be faced off against the team FC Goa (FCG) for the 101st match of the league. BFC vs FCG – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team FC Goa (FCG). It will be the 19th match for FCG in ISL – 2020-21. FCG holds the fourth position in the league standings, with 27 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 6 matches, tied 9 matches and lost 3 matches. The total goals for the team are 29 and against the team are 22. In the last match, they played against the team Odisha FC (OFC) on Feb 17th, in which FCG has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for FCG.
Prior to this success, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on Feb 13th, in which both the teams have managed to score 2 goals in each of their account, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their losing streak is 3 and winning streak is 6. Their form in the last 5 matches is W D D D D. Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
BFC vs FCG Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Bengaluru FC (BFC). It will be the 19th match for BFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. BFC holds the sixth position in the league standings, with 22 points in their account. So far, they played total of 18 matches, in which they have won 5 matches, tied 7 matches and lost 6 matches. The total goals for the team are 23 and against the team are 23. In the last match, they played against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) on Feb 15th, in which BFC has scored 4 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with 2 goals only, which ended in a victory for BFC.
Before this success, they played against the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) on Feb 9th, in which BFC has been stuck with none, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for BFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is W L D W D. Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Bengaluru FC (BFC) – Key Players
- Gurdeep Singh Sandhu, who is a first goalkeeper to cross 10 clean-sheets in a single season.
- Juanan Gonzalez, who is a defender player. His arrival in 2016. He partnered with John Johnson central defence and has most recently partnered fellow Spaniard Albert Serran as well.
- Sunil Chhetri, who is a forward player and skipper of BFC-team. He is a second-highest goal scorer in the history of ISL with 39 goals in 74 appearances.
- Udanta Singh, who is a forward player and he scored 22 goals in the last season ISL league.
- Erik Paartalu, who is a midfielder. He has a great passing ability and the fact that he is able to dictate matches with his physicality has been key for to the success of the club.
FC Goa (FCG) – Key Players
- Brandon Fernandes, who is a midfielder. In the last season, he scored 2 goals and 7 assists in 17 matches.
- Lenny Rodrigues, who is often referred to as ‘Mr .Goa’, personifies solidity in central midfield. His passing accuracy rate is 85 percent. It is the best passing accuracy rate among the Indian players in the ISL. He won the Indian Player of the Year award for his performances.
- Igor Angulo, who is a forward player. His record in the Polish league is commendable. Across the world, no one has scored his record, he score upwards of 50 goals in Polish league.
- Mohammad Nawaz, who is a goalkeeper. He made his debut when he was just 18 years of age. He has been a mainstay for FC Goa between the sticks. The previous season also witnessed, he keep 5 cleansheets and make 42 saves in 20 appearances for the club.
- James Donachie, who is a defender player. He will most likely be slotted in central defence alongside Ivan Gonzalez with Alberto Noguera providing the third option in central defence.
BFC vs FCG – Recent Form
Bengaluru FC: W L D W D
FC Goa: W D D D D
BFC vs FCG – Team Squad
Bengaluru FC (BFC): Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Ralte Lalthuammawia, Lara Sharma, Sharon, Rahul Bheke, Pratik Chowdhary, Juanan , Harmanjot Khabra, Muirang Wungyanyg, Ajith Kumar, Joe Zoherliana, Namgyal Bhutia, Parag Satish Srivas, Biswa Kumar Darjee, Fran González, Erik Paartalu, Francisco Hernandez, Dimas Delgado, Cleiton Silva, Suresh Wangjam, Emanuel Lalchhanchhuaha, Huidrom Thoi Singh, Amay Morajkar, Kristian Opseth, Sunil Chhetri, Edmund Lalrindika, Thongkhosiem Haokip, Udanta Singh, Ashique Kuruniyan, Leon Augustine, Roshan Singh
FC Goa (FCG): Dheeraj Singh, Mohammad Nawaz, Shubham Dhas, Naveen Kumar, Antonio Dylan Ignacio Da Silva, Sanson Pereira, Iván Garrido, Leander D’Cunha, James Donachie, Seriton Fernandes, Saviour Gama, Aibanbha Dohling, Mohamed Ali, Sarineo Fernandes, Alberto Noguera Ripoll, Jorge Ortíz Mendoza, Brandon Fernandes, Princeton Rebello, Alexander Jesuraj, Kiyam Amarjit Singh, Phrangki Buam, Makan Winkle Chote, Redeem Tlang, Edu Bedia, Glan Martins, Ishan Pandita, Nestor Dias, Adil Khan, Igor Angulo Alboniga, Devendra Murgaokar, Aaren D’Silva, Flan Ansel Gomes
BFC vs FCG – Probable Playing 11
Bengaluru FC: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Fran González, Pratik Chowdhary , Erik Paartalu, Ajith Kumar, Rahul Bheke, Suresh Wangjam, Harmanjot Khabra, Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh, Kristian Opseth
FC Goa: Dheeraj Singh, Adil Khan, James Donachie, Saviour Gama, Seriton Fernandes , Alberto Noguera Ripoll, Glan Martins , Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo Alboniga , Jorge Ortíz Mendoza, Alexander Jesuraj
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
BFC vs FCG – Match Prediction
Already, both the teams faced each other in round-1 and they managed to draw the match. But, the analytics shows that FC Goa has clear supremacy over Bengaluru FC. BFC were champions in 2018-19 ISL season. BFC-team, Head-Coach Carles Cuadrat has question-marks over a couple of spots in his starting XI at the moment. They kicked off their pre-season without any overseas players. Second-choice goalkeeper Lalthuammawia Ralte started in goal ahead of Gurpreet Singh Sandhu while Joe Zoherliana and Pratik Chaudhuri made their debuts for the club. Both Cleiton Silva and Kristian Opseth are likely to start in attack for Bengaluru FC, alongside Sunil Chhetri and Udanta Singh.
On the other hand, FCG-team has reaches 3 semi-finals and 2 finals in 6 seasons. In FCG-team, head coach Sergio Lobera, Mandar Rao Dessai, Ahmed Jahouh and 2 more players were moved to Mumbai City FC team. So, it is a major departure for FCG team. But FCG team has new arrivals of foreign players Igor Angulo, Ivan Gonzalez, Jorge Ortiz and Brandon Fernandes became the advantage for their team. Their squad always has been a mix of blend and youth experience and that has been the key to their success. Even though many of their big stars have left, the manner in which Lobera set up the base for this team should continue to help them. So, we expect FCG to win this match.
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.