BER vs HK Dream11 Prediction | HK vs BER Dream11 Prediction | Bermuda vs Hong Kong Dream11 Prediction | Hong Kong vs Bermuda Dream11 Prediction | Bermuda tour of Oman 2019 | Match 3 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BER vs HK, Match 3, Bermuda tour of Oman 2019
Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:00 AM
In the Bermuda tour of Oman 2019, we have Bermuda squaring off against Hong Kong at Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman.
HK vs BER Dream11 Preview
In the Bermuda tour of Oman 2019, Bermuda is expected to play off with HongKong for their first match of the tournament. Oman CWC Challenge League B was supposed to happen on November 25 to December 10 in Hong Kong. But, because of the instability in HK, the first round of matches in the tournament has been moved to Oman, which will happen from the 2nd of December to the 12th of December 2019. Terryn Fray is not only a right-handed opening batsman but also the captain of the team. Rodney Trott, who is vice-captain of the team, could not able to attend the tournament, as his passport is due to expire within 6 months. Coolidge Durham will be taking his place in this season.
BER vs HK Dream11 Prediction
Both the teams will be playing five games totally, in which they will be facing against Jersey, Italy, Uganda and Kenya. Aizaz Khan is not only the captain of the team, but also a right-arm fast bowler. In the last match, when Bermuda played against HongKong, BER has won the game by 69 runs. Let’s see what both the teams have got to show us, in this tournament.
- Key players of BER are Delray Rawlins, Kamau Leverock and George O’Brien.
- Delray Rawlins, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 261 runs in 11 matches played, with a strike rate of 129.85.
- Kamau Leverock, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 201 runs in 12 matches played, with a strike rate of 121.81.
- GH O’Brien has taken 13 wickets in 11 innings played, with an economy of 6.02.
- Kamau Leverock has taken 9 wickets in 8 innings played, with an economy of 8.07.
- Key players of HK are Nizakat Khan, Babar Hayat, Aizaz Khan and Nadeem Ahmed.
- Nizakat Khan, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 576 runs in 34 matches played, with a strike rate of 120.50
- Babar Hayat, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 541 runs in 34 matches played, with a strike rate of 124.94.
- Aizaz Khan has taken 34 wickets in 30 innings played, with an economy of 6.69.
- Nadeem Ahmed has taken 25 wickets in 24 innings played, with an economy of 6.61.
BER vs HK - Team Squad
Bermuda: Okera-Bascome, Pierre Smith, Sinclair Smith, Terryn Fray, Kamau Leverock, Tre Manders, Deunte Darrell, Dion Stovell, Delray Rawlins, Coolidge Durham, Zeko Burdess, Onias-Bascome, Kyle Hodsoll, Justin Pitcer, Derrick Brangman.
Hong Kong: Aarush Bhagwat, Waqas Barkat, Adit Gorawara, Haroon Arshad, Ahsan Abbasi, shahid Wasif, Kinchit Shaha, aizaz-khan, Nizakat-Khan, Ehsan khan, Raunaq Kapur, Aftab Hussain, Nasrulla Rana, Hassan Khan Mohammad.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.