BEN vs BLR Dream11 Prediction | BLR vs BEN Dream11 Prediction | Bengal Warriors vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream11 Prediction | Bengaluru Bulls vs Bengal Warriors Dream11 Prediction | Vivo Pro Kabaddi | Match 88 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BEN vs BLR, Match 88, Season 7, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Indoor Stadium, Kolkata
Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:30 PM
In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi, we have Bengal Warriors squaring off against Bengaluru Bulls at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Indoor Stadium, Kolkata.
BLR vs BEN Dream11 Preview
Bengal warriors totally played 14 games with 7 wins, 4 losses, 3 draws and they take the 2nd position in the points table with 48 points. They won the last match against Puneri Paltan (42-39) especially NabyBaks scored 5 points in a single raid and he changes the game so Bengal leads to easily win that game. SuKesh scored 2 points in all-out time and he contributes avoid them all-out and he scored super raid against Puneri and also he revival the teammates. They have good momentum and dependability so they easily win this game but they try to tackle the pawn then only they win this game.
BEN vs BLR Dream11 Prediction
Bengaluru bulls totally played 15 games with 9wins, 6losses and they take the 3rd position in the points table with 48 points. They won the last game against Telugu titans (40-39). The first meeting between the two sides took place at the home leg of Bengaluru which took place in Pune. The scoreline favored the Bengaluru 42-43 with Pawn being the top scorer with 29 raid points with has 3 bonus and 26 touchpoints. They have a good record against Bengal so this game is only for raiders also pawn expected as scored a super 10 in this game.
Bengal Warriors squad:
- Maninder Singh has been in a phenomenal form this season. He has racked up 104 raid points so far this season.
- Baldev Singh is leading the Bengal defense by picking up 36 tackle points.
- Mohammad Esmaeil Nabibaksh is giving returns on both raiding and defensive ends.
- K Prapanjan has been a great partner to Maninder Singh. he has scored 81 raid points this season.
Bengaluru bulls Squad:
- Pawan Kumar Sehrawat is playing at a different level this season. With a total of whopping 165 raid points, he is the best raider in the league.
- Mahender Singh is leading the Bulls’ defense with 41 tackle points
- Captain Rohit Kumar has scored 12 points in the last 2 matches.
- Amit Sheoran has scored 7 tackle points in the last 2 games.
BEN vs BLR - Team Squad
Bengal Warriors: Bhuvneshwar Gaur, K.Prapanjan, Maninder Singh, Mohammad Taghi Paein Mahali, Rakesh Narwal, Ravindra Ramesh Kumawat, Sukesh Hegde, Naveen Narwal, Sahil, Vijin Thangadurai, Amit, Baldev Singh, Jeeva Kumar, Viraj Vishnu Landge, Adarsh, Dharmendra Singh, Rinku Narwal, Amir Santhosh Dhumal, Avinash A.R., Mohammad Eamaeil Nabibakhsh
Bengaluru Bulls: Banty, Lal Mohar Yadav, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Rohit Kumar, Sumit Singh, Vinod Kumar, Mohit Sehrawat, Raju Lal Choudhary, Vijay Kumar, Mahender Singh, Aman, Sandeep, Saurabh Nandal, Ajay, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ashish Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.