BEN vs BIH Dream11 Prediction | BIH vs BEN Dream11 Prediction | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20 | Round 12 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20, we have Bengal squaring off against Bihar at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
BEN VS BIH Dream11 Preview
Bengal totally played 6 games with 3 wins, 2 losses and they take the 2nd position in group C points table with 14 points. They won the last game against Rajasthan in (266-265)
BIH VS BEN Dream11 Prediction
Bihar totally played 5 games with 5 losses and they take the last position in group C points table with 0 points. They lose the last match against Jammu in (128-364). They has good batting and bowling especially Vivek Kumar scored 73* runs in last game but the one hand not helpful for win so this game they are combinedly played then only they win that game against Bengal.
- S Goswami is the leading run-scorer for Bengal. In three innings, he has amassed 201 runs in 3 innings at an average of 100.50
- Ishan Porel has the most wickets for the side with 6 scalps in 1 inning
- Akash Deep – 9 wickets at 28.11 in 6 matches
- Manoj Tiwari – 8 wickets at 24.87 in 7 matches
- Babul Kumar – 180 runs at 45.0 in 5 matches (1*100)
- Shasheem Rathour – 140 runs at 35.00 in 5 matches (1*50)
- Vivek Kumar – 6 wickets at 33.67 in 5 matches
- Ashutosh Aman – 4 wickets and 49 runs in 4 matches