BEL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction | SCO vs BEL Dream11 Prediction | Belgium vs Scotland Dream11 Prediction | Scotland vs Belgium Dream11 Prediction | European Championship Qualifying 2020 | Group Stage | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BEL vs SCO, Group Stage, European Championship Qualifying 2020
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:15 AM
In the European Championship Qualifying 2020, we have Belgium squaring off against Scotland at Hampden Park.
SCO vs BEL Dream11 Preview
There have been 10 matches played by Scotland over the course of the last year. They have 5 wins; no draws; and 5 losses. To summaries these results, they have a Win-Draw-Loss rate of 50%-0%-50%, in recent form. On average they have scored 1.6 times when at home in this last year; they have conceded 2.0.Their recent performance, across all formats, shows that they have a total of 15 goals in their last ten matches and this has led to their current win rate of 50%. Of those ten matches, 4 of them have seen both sides score. There have been 8 matches with a combined goal total of three or more.
BEL vs SCO Dream11 Prediction
In their recent form over the last year, Belgium has played 10 matches. They have 8 wins; 1 draw; and 1 loss. This gives them a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 80%-10%-10%. Over this 12-month period, they average 2.5 goals per match. They have conceded an average of 0.8.Their recent performance, in league or cup football, shows that they have a total of 25 goals in their last ten matches - 8 of these matches have been wins for them. There have been 4 occasions when both Belgium and their opponents have scored. There have been 7 matches with a combined goal total of three or more
Head to Head Records
- In their most recent match-up, Scotland played Belgium in June, in what was a Euro Qualification clash. The winners at the final whistle were Belgium by a margin of 3-0. And R. Lukaku scored two times for the away team.
- Over the last decade, these two sides have played 4 times. Scotland has not won. Belgium has won 4 times. There have been no draws.
- Key players for Scotland are Oliver Burke and Kenny McLean.
- The 22 years Midfielder Oliver Burke has played 3 games and has scored 1 goal which was the key moments in these winning games.
- The 27 years old Scotland Midfielder Kenny McLean has played 3 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
- Key players for Belgium are Eden Hazard and Youri Tielemans.
- The 28 years Belgium Midfielder Eden Hazard has played 4 games and has scored 3 goals which were the key moments in these winning games.
- The 22 years old Midfielder Youri Tielemans has played 4 matches and scored 1 goal to help his side win the game.
BEL vs SCO - Team Squad
Belgium: Simon Mignolet, Thibaut Courtois, Matz Sels, Thomas Vermaelen, Vincent Kompany, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Thomas Meunier, Jason Denayer, Brandon Mechele, Nacer Chadli, Kevin De Bruyne, Dennis Praet, Leander Dendoncker, Adnan Januzaj, Youri Tielemans, Hans Vanaken, Yari Verschaeren, Dries Mertens, Christian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku, Michy Batshuayi, Yannick Carrasco, Leandro Trossard, Divock Origi, Benito Raman
Scotland: David Marshall, Craig MacGillivray, Jon McLaughlin, Charlie Mulgrew, Ryan Christie, Andy Robertson, Liam Cooper, David Bates, Stephen O'Donnell, Michael Devlin, Ryan Jack, Matthew Phillips, Greg Taylor, James Forrest, Kenny McLean, Ryan Fraser, Stuart Armstrong, John McGinn, Scott McTominay, Callum McGregor, Johnny Russell, Liam Palmer, Robert Snodgrass, Oliver McBurnie
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.