BAR vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction | SLZ vs BAR Dream11 Prediction | Caribbean Premier League 2019 | 17th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Caribbean Premier League 2019, we have Barbados Tridents squaring off against St Lucia Zouks at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia.
SLZ vs BAR Dream 11 Preview
St Lucia Zouks vs Barbados Tridents, 17th Match – Live Cricket Score, Commentary in Caribbean Premier League 2019, series. Barbados Tridents team already played two matches in League 2019 and Barbados Tridents team draws the one match and the obtained two points in the point table. Both teams go to play at Warner Park, Basseterre’s Kitts. One match played Barbados Tridents team won by 47runs. Barbados Tridents played one match with has lost one match and take the last position in the point table with zero points and no tide match. So they try to next game and get the momentum for this tournament.
BAR vs SLZ Dream 11 Prediction
So far St Lucia Zouks has already played 2 matches in Caribbean Premier League 2019. St Lucia Zouks did not win any of the matches. St Lucia Zouks had their 1st match against Guyana Amazon Warriors and St Lucia Zouks has lost the match by 13 runs. And St Lucia Zouks had their 2nd match against Trinbago Knight Riders and St Lucia Zouks has lost the match by 7 wickets. Now St Lucia Zouks are going to square off against Jamaica Tallawahs. They had confidence and priority to win the match and to maintain a good position in the points table. Their team was in 4th position in the points table. Andre Fletcher and Rahkeem Cornwall are the best players in their team who have scored many points for their team to win the match.
HEAD TO HEAD RECORD
So far St Lucia Zouks and St Lucia Zouks have faced each other in the last 5 matches of the Caribbean Premier League during 2016, 2017 and 2018. Jamaica Tallawahs has won 4 matches and St Lucia Zouks has won the match for 1 time only.
St Lucia Zouks
- Key Players for St Lucia Zouks are Andre Fletcher and Rahkeem Cornwall.
- Andre Fletcher, a 31 years old right-handed cricket player who has played 42 T20I matches and 167 T20 matches and 66 1st Class matches and he has scored many points for their team to win the match.
- Rahkeem Cornwall, a 26 years old right-handed cricket player who has played 48 List A matches and 33 T20 matches and 56 1st Class matches and he has scored many points for their team to win the match.
- Shai Diego Hope is a Bajan cricketer, who plays Tests and ODIs for the West Indies cricket team. At the age of 21, he was called into the West Indies squad after he scored a double century against the Windward’s Islands at the Kensington Oval on the last day of the 2014–15 Regional Four Day Competition.
- Jason Omar Holder is a Barbadian cricketer and the current Test match captain of the West Indies cricket team. Holder made his One Day International debut in January 2013 and Test debut in June 2014.
- Kane Stuart Williamson is a New Zealand international cricketer who is currently the captain of the New Zealand national team. He is a right-handed batsman and an occasional off-spin bowler and has been called the world’s “most complete batsman of this era”.
- Wahab Riaz is a Pakistani cricketer. He is a left-arm fast bowler and a right-hand batsman.