BAR vs SEV Dream11 Prediction | SEV vs BAR Dream11 Prediction | Barcelona vs Sevilla FC Dream11 Prediction | Sevilla FC vs Barcelona Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga 2019-2020 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BAR vs SEV, LaLiga 2019-2020
Monday, October 7, 2019 12:30 AM
In the LaLiga 2019-2020, we have Barcelona squaring off against Sevilla at Camp Nou, Spain.
SEV vs BAR Dream11 Preview
In 4th place in La Liga with 13 points is Barcelona. There are a total of 64 matches played by this side over the course of the last year. They have 42 wins; 13 draws; and 9 losses. In other words, Barcelona has won 65%, drawn 20%, and lost 14% of their recent matches. Their most recent 3 matches have seen them score. In summarizing the analysis and the prices available, have we identified some value here? It is also worth noting when a side has won their last 3 and Barcelona has done exactly that as they prepare for their match against Sevilla.
BAR vs SEV Dream11 Prediction
Sevilla has 13 points in La Liga, which puts them in 6th place. Looking at results for the last year, they have played 60 matches. They have 32 wins; 12 draws; and 16 losses. This gives Sevilla a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of 53%-20%-26%. Their recent performance, in league or cup football, shows that they have a total of 17 goals in their last ten matches; 6 of these matches have been wins. Of those ten matches, 5 of them have seen both sides score and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored in 5 games over this same period. And they have scored in each of their last 16 matches.
Head to Head Record
- In their most recent match-up, Barcelona played Sevilla in February; it was a La Liga clash. The winners after 90 minutes were Barcelona with a final score of 2-4. L. Messi scored three for the home team.
- Reviewing the last decade, these sides have played 33 times. Barcelona has won in 22 of these. And Sevilla has won 5 of them. The other 6 matches ended in a draw.
- Key players for Barcelona are Antoine Griezmann and Ansu Fati
- The 28 years France Forwarder Antoine Griezmann has played 7 matches and has scored 3 goals which were the key moments in Barcelona’s winning games.
- The 21 years old Forwarder Ansu Fati has played 5 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game.
- Key players for Sevilla are Joan Jordán and Lucas Ocampos.
- The 25 years old Midfielder Joan Jordán has played 7 matches and scored 2 goals to help his side win the game
- The 25 years Argentina Forwarder Lucas Ocampos has played 6 matches and has scored 2 goals which were the key moments in Barcelona’s winning games.
BAR vs SEV - Team Squad
Barcelona: Marc-André ter Stegen, Neto, Iñaki Peña, Gerard Piqué, Clément Lenglet, Moussa Wagué, Jordi Alba, Samuel Umtiti, Júnior Firpo, Nélson Semedo, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Jean-Clair Todibo, Arthur, Carles Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Arturo Vidal, Carles Perez, Luis Suárez, Lionel Messi, Ousmane Dembélé, Antoine Griezmann, Ansu Fati
Sevilla FC: Tomás Vaclík, Bono, Daniel Carriço, Nemanja Gudelj, Sergio Escudero, Diego Carlos, Sergio Reguilón, Nolito, Éver Banega, Alejandro Pozo, Jesús Navas, Óliver Torres, Franco Vázquez, Joan Jordán, Fernando, Lucas Ocampos, Rony Lopes, Munir El Haddadi, Jules Koundé, Javier Hernández, Luuk de Jong, Bryan Gil Salvatierra
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.