BAR vs CCC Dream11 Prediction | CCC vs BAR Dream11 Prediction | Super50 Cup 2019 | Group A | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Super50 Cup 2019, we have Barbados squaring off against Combined Campuses and Colleges at Basseterre.
CCC vs BAR Dream11 Preview
Barbados is in the second position in the points table, with 4 points in their account. BAR belongs to the Group A division of Regional Super50 Cup 2019/2020. BAR played their last match with Jamaica, in which the former won the match by 75 runs. NR Kirton and KR Mayers have scored a half-century, which contributed to winning their opponent.
BAR vs CCC Dream11 Prediction
CCC takes fourth place in the points table. CCC belongs to Group A division for this tournament. In the previous match, CCC has matched up with the Leeward Islands. In that game, Leeward Island won the game by 198 runs and 3 wickets still remaining. LWD batted first and made the target as 292 for 50 overs. But CCC failed in the battings terribly. CCC has scored 94 runs in 31.3 overs, with no one remained to bat.
- Key players of BAR are NR Kirton, KR Mayers, and JL Carter.
- NR Kirton has scored 55 runs out of 82 balls.
- KR Mayers has scored 52 runs out of 53 balls.
COMBINED CAMPUS and COLLEGES:
- Key players of CCC are Devon Thomas and Amir Jangoo.
- Devon Thomas has scored 105 runs out of 93 balls.
- Amir Jangoo has scored 39 runs out of 67 balls.