BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction | ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction | Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020 | 3rd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BAN vs ZIM, 3rd ODI, Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020
Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet
Friday, March 06, 2020 01:30 PM
In the Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020, we have Bangladesh squaring off against Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.
ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Preview
In the Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020, both the teams are going to play the third ODI match of the series. So far they have finished playing the two ODI matches in the series. In which, Bangladesh has won both the matches. In the first match, they won by the huge run differences of 169. In the second match, they won by 4 runs. In that match, BAN elected to bat first and scored 322 runs for the fall of 8 wickets. While ZIM failed to reach the target of 323 runs thus ended up with 318 runs for the fall of 8 wickets. So, BAN has taken the lead by 2-0. They have been playing well from the beginning of the series and they have to keep up it, to win the last ODI match of the series. Let's see whether they try to whitewash the opponent ZIM by winning this match.
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction
Whereas, Zimbabwe has been struggling to take their first win in the tournament but they couldn't make it yet. They have lost both matches played in the series. Since it is the 3 match series, they have no opportunity to take lead. But, they should try to win this match to finish the ODI series with a positive note. Let's see whether they put up an effort to take their first win or not.
- Key players for BAN are Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal, Mustafizur Rahman, and Mohammad Saifuddin.
- Mushfiqur Rahim has played 8 matches and scored 372 runs with an average of 53.14.
- Tamim Iqbal has played 8 matches and scored 269 runs with an average of 33.62.
- Mustafizur Rahman has played 6 matches and taken out 17 wickets with an economy of 6.01.
- Mohammad Saifuddin has played 4 matches and taken out 7 wickets with an economy of 6.16.
- Key players for ZIM are Craig Ervine, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, and Donald Tiripano.
- Craig Ervine has played 4 matches and scored 240 runs with an average of 60.00.
- Sikandar Raza has played 6 matches and scored 214 runs with an average of 42.80.
- Sean Williams has played 5 matches and taken out 7 wickets with an economy of 5.58.
- Donald Tiripano has played 5 matches and taken out 5 wickets with an economy of 6.23.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 280 & 224
Highest & Lowest Total: 322/8 (50 Ov) by BAN vs ZIM & 152/10 (39.1 Ov) by ZIM vs BAN
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 202/2 (38.3 Ov) by BAN vs WI & 322/8 (50 Ov) by BAN vs ZIM
BAN vs ZIM - Team Squad
Bangladesh: Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das, Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Mithun, Ajmal Hossain Shanto, Naim Sheikh, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan-Miraz, Taijul Islam, Mashrafe Mortaza, Afif Hossain, Shafiul Islam
Zimbabwe: Richmond Mutumbami, Regis Chakabva, Brendan Taylor, Chamu Chibhabha, Craig Ervine, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Timycen Maruma, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Wesley Madhevere, Chris Mpofu, Ainsley Ndlovu, Donald Tiripano, Charlton Tshuma, Carl Mumba
BAN vs ZIM - Playing 11
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Taijul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Al-Amin Hossain
Zimbabwe: Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Regis Chakabva, Brendan Taylor, Sean Williams (c), Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Donald Tiripano, Carl Mumba, Charlton Tshuma
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.