BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction | ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Prediction | Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
BAN vs ZIM, 2nd ODI, Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020
Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet
Tuesday, March 03, 2020 12:30 PM
In the Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2020, we have Bangladesh squaring off against Zimbabwe at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.
ZIM vs BAN Dream11 Preview
In the Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2019-2020, both the teams have been scheduled to face off each other for one test match, three One Day International matches and two Twenty20 International matches. In the only one test match participated, BAN has won the game by an innings and 106 runs. Then, heading towards the three-match ODI series, they have completed one ODI match so far.
BAN vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction
In the recently played first ODI match, BAN has won the game by 169 runs. In the first innings of the match, BAN has scored 321 runs out of 300 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, ZIM has struggled to score only 152 runs out of 235 balls, with no wickets left to spare. So far, with two wins in their hands, BAN will be looking forward to taking a hat-trick win. Let’s see ZIM tries hard enough to take their first win of the tour or becomes prey to BAN’s hunger, once again.
- Key players of BAN are Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das, Mustafizur Rahman, and Mohammad Saifuddin.
- Mushfiqur Rahim, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 464 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 89.57.
- Liton Das, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 310 runs in 6 matches played, with a strike rate of 113.97.
- Mustafizur Rahman has taken 22 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 6.53.
- Mohammad Saifuddin has taken 12 wickets in 6 innings played, with an economy of 6.82.
- Key players of ZIM are Sean Williams, Craig Ervine and Donald Tiripano.
- Sean Williams, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 451 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 88.43.
- Craig Ervine, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 395 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 85.31.
- Sean Williams has taken 11 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.51.
- Donald Tiripano has taken 9 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 5.09.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 259 & 177
Highest & Lowest Total: 321/6 (50 Ov) by BAN vs ZIM & 152/10 (39.1 Ov) by ZIM vs BAN
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 202/2 (38.3 Ov) by BAN vs WI & 321/6 (50 Ov) by BAN vs ZIM
BAN vs ZIM - Team Squad
Bangladesh: Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Mithun, Taijul Islam, Liton Das, Mustafizur Rahman, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan, Shafiul Islam, Mohammad Naim, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin, Al-Amin Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza, Afif Hossain
Zimbabwe: Brendan Taylor, Chamu Chibhabha, Timycen Maruma, Craig Ervine (c), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Sikandar Raza, Carl Mumba, Donald Tiripano, Ainsley Ndlovu, Charlton Tshuma, Brian Mudzinganyama, Sean Williams, Richmond Mutumbami, Wesley Madhevere
BAN vs ZIM - Playing 11
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Taijul Islam, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
Zimbabwe: Chamu Chibhabha (c), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Brendan Taylor, Sikandar Raza, Regis Chakabva, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Donald Tiripano, Wesley Madhevere, Chris Mpofu, Carl Mumba
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.