AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction | NZ vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | New Zealand tour of Australia 2020 | 2nd ODI | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
AUS vs NZ, 2nd ODI, New Zealand tour of Australia 2020
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Sunday, March 15, 2020 05:00 AM
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2020, we have Australia squaring off against New Zealand at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney.
NZ vs AUS Dream11 Preview
In the New Zealand tour of Australia 2019-2020, both the teams are scheduled to face off each other for three Test matches and three ODI matches. In the three-match Test series, AUS has solely won the title of the Test series, by winning all the matches. In the recently played Test match, AUS has won the match by 279 runs. AUS has selected to bat first and has scored 454 runs in the first innings and 217 runs in the second innings with eight wickets left to spare and they have declared the match.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction
NZ has struggled to score only 256 runs in the first innings and 136 runs in the second innings. With the completion of the Test series, they are heading towards the three-match ODI series. Let’s see whether AUS continues to maintain its victory track or give a chance to NZ to play their turn.
- Key players of AUS are Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Pat Cummins, and Nathan Lyon.
- Marnus Labuschagne, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 984 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 57.40.
- Steven Smith, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 873 runs in 7 matches played, with a strike rate of 59.71.
- Pat Cummins has taken 54 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.68.
- Nathan Lyon has taken 37 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.82
- Key players of NZ are Tom Latham, Kane Williamson, TIM Southee, and Neil Wagner.
- Tom Latham, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 1007 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 52.63.
- Kane Williamson, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 874 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 59.05.
- Tim Southee has taken 47 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 2.83.
- Neil Wagner has taken 42 wickets in 7 innings played, with an economy of 2.97.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 222 & 187
Highest & Lowest Total: 408/5 (50 Ov) by RSA vs WI & 63/10 (25.5 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Heroic Chase & Lucky Defends: 334/8 (49.2 Ov) by AUS vs ENG & 101/9 (30 Ov) by AUS vs WI
AUS vs NZ - Team Squad
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Wade, David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Marnus Labuschagne, D Arcy Short
New Zealand: Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Trent Boult, Tom Latham (wk), Ish Sodhi, James Neesham, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.