AUS vs ITA Dream11 Prediction | ITA vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 | Match 40 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the FIVB Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019, we have Australia Men squaring off against Italy Men at Hiroshima, Japan.
ITA vs AUS Dream11 Preview
Already, the Australia team played 4 matches in the Volleyball World Cup, 2019. This team started the first match against the Egypt team and that match the Australia team lost the match with (1-3) points. After losing the first match, the Australia team was playing with other teams to continually lose the games. So far Australia was hard to win the match against Russia in round 3 with 3-2 points. In the point tables, the Australia team lost only 3 matches with 1 win and 2 points obtained and also the team is in the 11th position.
AUS vs ITA Dream11 Prediction
Italy totally played 4 games with 2 wins, 2losses and they take the 8th position in the points table with 5 points. Italy has won their 3rd game against Tunisia and slowly and gradually are improving their positions on the points table. They won the last game against Argentina in (3-2). Gabriele Nelli is wasting too many attempts in the attack. More accuracy is required for winning. So they never lose the momentum so they try to win this back to back game against Poland. Italy team five matches played in the series. three matches last the tournament. In the second match, they played against the USA but they lost that match by 1-3 points. So, they at 11th place in the points table with zero points. They face Tunisia for their next match. They will try to win their opponent in the next match; it will help to start their winning count in this season.
Head to Head
- The Asian Championship 2019, Australia was Won 3 matches and Japan was Won 2 matches.
- Italy and Egypt played each other in 1 game in World Cup, from that 1 match; Italy has won 1 match.
- Paul Sanderson is the Wing Spiker position and he is 32 years old. He has 335 blocks points and 348 Spike Points.
- Lincoln Alexander Williams is 25 years old and he is the Opposite Spiker position player of this team. He has 330 blocks points and 353 Spike Points. In the last 2 matches, he played well.
- Best Attacker – G Nelli – 58 spikes – 20 shots – 128 attempts
- Best Blocker- Riccardo Sbertoli – 11 blocks – 23 rebounds – 44 attempts
- Best Server- Daniele Lavia – 4 aces – 16 hits – 28 attempts
- Best Setter- Riccardo Sbertoli – 125 running sets – 173 still sets- 298 attempts.