AUS vs CAN Dream11 Prediction | CAN vs AUS Dream11 Prediction | Australia Men vs Canada Men Dream11 Prediction | Canada Men vs Australia Men Dream11 Prediction | FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019 | Match 29 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
AUS vs CAN, Match 29, FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019
Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:30 PM
In the FIVB Volleyball Men's World Cup 2019, we have Australia Men squaring off against Canada Men at Nagano, Japan.
CAN VS AUS Dream11 Preview
Australia, on the other hand, is following Iran from the 9th spot with 1 win and 2 losses. Momentum is generated at Australia’s side as well by their latest victory against Russia by 2-3 (16-25, 25-22, 28-26, 21-25, 12-15). Let’s see who claims victory in this fixture. They have good players but not perform well in this season, so they try to overcome the mistakes and win that game against Canada.
AUS VS CAN Dream11 Prediction
Canada is still struggling in the world cup as they haven’t met a single win out the 4 fixtures they played. They are the 11th spot in the point table with a point ratio of 0.883. They recently lost against Iran by 3-1 (18-25, 25-23, 27-25, and 25-19) and became the reason for Iran’s first victory. They lose the last game against Iran in (3-1). Despite playing well Lucas Van Berkel got substituted in the last match. His presence in this match is in doubt. Let’s see if Canada can perform any wonder against Australia or not.
- Sharone Vernon-Evans is the best scorer from Canada. He has won 36 attacks, 2 blocks, and 0 serves.
- Stephen Timothy Maar has come as a strong attacker. He has scored 27 spikes in 62 attempts with 25 shots.
- Lucas Van Berkel is the leading blocker of the team. He has scored 5 stuff blocks with 20 rebounds in 31 attempts.
- Brett James Walsh has come out as a sharp setter. He had only 3 faults in 134 attempts so far.
- Lincoln Alexander Williams is the best scorer of the team so far. He has won 32 attacks, 3 blocks, and 0 serves.
- James Weir was one of the top scorers in the last match. He won 13 attacks, 0 blocks, and 2 serves.
- Travis Passier is leading in block points in the team. He has scored 5 stuff blocks with 11 rebounds in 20 attempts.
- Arshdeep Dosanjh is an ace setter. He had only 3 faults in 252 attempts so far.
AUS vs CAN - Team Squad
Australia Men: Beau Graham, Arshdeep Dosanjh, Steven Macdonald, Paul Sanderson, Travis Passier, Thomas Edgar, Trent O'dea, Max Staples c, Jordan Richards, Luke Perry, Nehemiah Mote, Samuel Walker, Benjamin Bell, Luke Smith, Shane Alexander, Paul Carroll, Lincoln Alexander Williams, Malachi Murch, Thomas Hodges, Nicholas Butler, Curtis Jeffrey Arthur Stockton, James Weir, Elliott Viles, Jordan Colotti, Dimitri Sidiropoulos
Canada Men: Jackson Bere, Craig Ireland, Steven Marshall, Nicholas Hoag c, Kevin Lebreux, Ryley Brendan Barnes, Stephen Timothy Maar, Andre Foreman, Jason Derocco, Sharone Vernon-Evans, Daniel Jansen Vandoorn, Lucas Van Berkel, Byron Keturakis, Eric Loeppky, Derek Epp, Xander Ketrzynski, Casey Adam Schouten, Fynnian Lionel Mccarthy, Blair Cameron Bann, Arthur Szwarc, Brett James Walsh, Blake Scheerhoorn, Danny Demyanenko, Jordan Mcconkey, Mathias Elser
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.