AUK vs OTG Dream11 Prediction | OTG vs AUK Dream11 Prediction | Super Smash 2019-20 | Elimination Final | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
AUK vs OTG, Elimination Final, Super Smash 2019-20
University Oval, Dunedin
Friday, January 17, 2020 08:40 AM
In the Super Smash 2019-20, we have Auckland squaring off against Otago at University Oval, Dunedin.
OTG vs AUK Dream11 Preview
In Super Smash 2019-2020, Auckland has been placed at the third position in the league standings. Auckland has participated in 10 matches totally, out of which AUK has faced victories in 4 matches, faced failures in 4 matches and other two matches has been abandoned. AUK has managed to score 20 points for the team. In the recently played match against Wellington, AUK has won the match by 6 wickets. In the first innings of the match, WEL has scored 165 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of seven wickets. In the second innings of the match, AUK has managed to reach the target and has scored 166 runs out of 108 balls, with 12 balls left to spare. With equal wins and losses, AUK must improve to up their game in the points table.
AUK vs OTG Dream11 Prediction
Otago holds the top second place in the Super Smash tournament points table of 2019/2020. OTG has managed to score 22 points for the team, in a total of 10 games played so far. OTG has taken 5 victories and 4 defeats. Another match has been called off, due to the intervention of nature. In the recent match, when faced off against Canterbury, CTB has won the match by 6 wickets. In the first innings played, OTG has scored 167 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of five wickets. In the second innings played, CTB has managed to reach the target and has scored 168 runs out of 113 balls, with 7 balls left to spare. Being in the second position, OTG should not risk taking any more losses, in order to stay where they are at the moment.
- Key players of NK are MJ Guptill, GD Phillips, MJ McClenaghan, and RM Hira.
- MJ Guptill, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 300 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 150.75.
- GD Phillips, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 172 runs in 9 matches played, with a strike rate of 152.21.
- RM Hira has taken 12 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 8.03.
- MJ McClenaghan has taken 7 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 9.44.
- Key players of OTG are NT Broom, NF Kelly, NG Smith, and JA Duffy.
- NT Broom, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 346 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 136.75.
- NF Kelly, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 338 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 140.24.
- JA Duffy has taken 10 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 7.92.
- NG Smith has taken 9 wickets in 4 innings played, with an economy of 8.77.
AUK vs OTG - Team Squad
Auckland: Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ronnie Hira, Colin Munro, Ben Horne , Robert ODonnell, Corey Anderson, Kyle Jamieson, Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa, William Somerville, Glenn Phillips, Ross ter Braak, Sean Solia, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Otago: Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Jacob Duffy, Josh Finnie, Michael Rae, Nick Kelly, Nathan G Smith, Dale Phillips, Dean Foxcroft, Matthew Bacon, Mitch Renwick, Travis Muller, Max Chu
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.