AU-W vs BD-W Dream11 Prediction | BD-W vs AU-W Dream11 Prediction | ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020 | 10th Match | Dream11 Prediction | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
AU-W vs BD-W, 10th Match, Group A, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020
Manuka Oval, Canberra
Thursday, February 27, 2020 01:30 PM
In the ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020, we have Australia Women squaring off against Bangladesh Women at Manuka Oval, Canberra.
BD-W vs AU-W Dream11 Preview
In ICC Women’s Twenty20 World Cup 2020, Australia Women has categorised under Group A division, in which AU-W takes the third position in the points table. In the total of two matches played, AU-W has succeeded in one match and defeared in one match. AU-W has scored two points for the team. In the recently played match, AU-W has matched up against Sri Lanka Women, in which AU-W has won the game by five wickets. In the first innings of the match, SL-W has scored 122 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of six wickets. In the second innings played, AU-W has managed to reach the target and has scored 123 runs out of 117 balls, with five wickets and three balls leftvto spare. AU-W should try to continue this winning streak by adding more victories to their standings, in order to move forward in the points table.
AU-W vs BD-W Dream11 Prediction
Bangladesh Women belongs to the Group A division in ICC Women’s Twenty20 World Cup 2020, in which they has been placed at the fifth place. BD-W has participated in only one match so far, in which they did not manage to win that game. BD-W is yet to score points for the team. In the last played match, IN-W has faced off against Bangladesh Women, in which IN-W has won the match by 18 runs. In the first innings of the match, IN-W has scored 142 runs out of 120 balls, with four wickets left to spare. In the second innings of the match, BD-W has struggled to score only 124 runs out of 120 balls, with the loss of eight wickets. BD-W should try to improve their team performance in the future matches, so that they can take their first win in this tournament.
- Key players of AU-W are Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Jess Jonassen and Ellyse Perry.
- Beth Mooney, who is a left-handed batswoman, has scored 375 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 128.42.
- Ashleigh Gardner, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 252 runs in 8 matches played, with a strike rate of 127.27.
- Jess Jonassen has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.59.
- Ellyse Perry has taken 10 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 5.59.
- Key players of BD-W are Nigar Sultana, Murshida Khatun, Jahanara Alam and Salma Khatun.
- Nigar Sultana, who is a right-handed batswoman, has scored 266 runs in 10 matches played, with a strike rate of 107.25.
- Murshida Khatun, who is a left-handed batswoman, has scored 125 runs in 5 matches played, with a strike rate of 99.20.
- Jahanara Alam has taken 12 wickets in 9 innings played, with an economy of 4.70.
- Salma Khatun has taken 8 wickets in 10 innings played, with an economy of 4.80.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 131 & 133
Highest & Lowest Total: 156/4 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs AUSW & 103/10 (19 Ov) by NZW vs AUSW
Heroic Chase: 151/3 (18.3 Ov) by AUS vs PAK
AU-W vs BD-W - Team Squad
Australia Women: Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Alyssa Healy, Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Erin Burns, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland
Bangladesh Women : Ayasha Rahman, Fargana Hoque, Khadija Tul Kubra, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Rumana Ahmed, Sanjida Islam, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Nigar Sultana, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun (c), Shamima Sultana, Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary
AU-W vs BD-W - Playing 11
Australia Women: Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Ashleigh Gardner, Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Rachael Haynes, Nicola Carey, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Molly Strano, Megan Schutt
Bangladesh Women : Murshida Khatun, Shamima Sultana, Sanjida Islam, Nigar Sultana (wk), Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun (c), Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Panna Ghosh, Nahida Akter
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.