ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction | MCFC vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Prediction | Hero Indian Super League 2020-21 | Cricket Predictions | Basketball Predictions | Dream Team | Today Match Prediction | Live Score | Live Streaming
ATKMB vs MCFC, Hero Indian Super League
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda
Monday, January 11, 2021 07:30 PM
Today’s Dream11 Prediction will be for the dream teams ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) and Mumbai City FC (MCFC) in Indian Super League – 2020-21 on January 11th at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda. Among ATKMB and MCFC, the MCFC team has higher chances to win this match.
ATK Mohun Bagan vs Mumbai City FC Dream11 Preview
In Indian Super League – 2020-21, ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) will be faced off against the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC) for the 55th match of the league in Round-1. Today match prediction will be for the team Mumbai City FC (MCFC). It will be the tenth match for MCFC in ISL – 2020-21. MCFC holds the first position in the league standings, with 22 points in their account. So far, they played total of 9 matches, in which they have won 7 matches, tied one match and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 16 and against the team are 4. In the last match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on January 5th, in which MCFC has scored 3 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for MCFC.
Prior to this success, they played against the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) on January 2nd, in which MCFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for MCFC. Their losing streak is one and winning streak is 7. Their form in the last 5 matches is W W W D W. Like the last matches, they should keep up their good performance in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to stay top in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
ATKMB vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB). It will be the tenth match for ATKMB in Indian Super League – 2020-21. ATKMB holds the second position in the league standings, with 20 points in their account. So far, they played total of 9 matches, in which they have won 6 matches, tied 2 matches and lost one match. The total goals for the team are 10 and against the team are 3. In the last match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on January 3rd, in which ATKMB has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with none, which ended in a victory for ATKMB.
Before this success, they played against the team Chennaiyin FC (CFC) on December 29th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Their form in the last 5 matches is W D W W D. Like the last match, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, and it will help them to move top position in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB) – Key Players
- Sandesh Jhingan, who is a defender player. He is the highest-paid player in the league. In the previous season, due to an unfortunate injury missing his entirety. With his excellent game-reading ability, a knack for making clutch clearances and willingness to play out from the back.
- Tiri, who is a defender player. He and Sandesh Jhingan will play an important role in the defence. In fact, he has been transferred to ATK Mohun Bagan three times in the past and was an integral part of the Jamshedpur FC defence from 2017-2019 where he made over 50 appearances for the club.
- Roy Krishna, who is a forward player. He was the joint golden boot winner last season with 15 goals. Whichever team, he plays for and manages to score an amazing number of goals. His impressive performances along with leadership abilities propelled ATK to their third ISL title last season.
- David Williams, who is a forward player. He is an expert, when it comes to finishing chances. Without doubt Roy Krishna along with David Williams will be the key for the Kolkata side.
- Michael Soosairaj, who is a defensive midfielder. He is Indian football’s rising star and also, he played for Jamshedpur FC and Chennaiyin FC in the ISL leagues. Soosairaj has scored 3 goals and 20 appearances in the league. He will be joined in midfield by the likes of Pronay Halder and new signing Bradden Inman.
Mumbai City FC (MCFC) – Key Players
- Mandar Rao Dessai, who is a defender player and also former FC Goa captain. He is the most capped player in the ISL with 97 appearances. He initially was a left-winger, but has been effectively used at left-back over the years. His attacking approach has seen him score 6 goals and make 11 assists in his ISL career so far.
- Bartholomew Ogbeche, who is a star forward player and arrivals from Kerala Blasters. The ace striker added 15 goals and one assist to his tally with Kerala Blasters FC in Hero ISL 2019-20.
- Hugo Boumous, will play the role of attacking midfielder. In the last season, he studded with 11 goals and 10 assists.
- Arminder Singh, who is a goalkeeper. He has been first choice for MCFC over the years, irrespective of the management changes. The former Bengaluru FC and Pune FC shot-stopper has played 72 games in the ISL for various clubs, kept 19 clean-sheets, and has an impressive record of just 1.38 goals conceded per game. He kept 4 clean sheets and made 42 saves for the MCFC-team in the 2019-20 ISL season.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player. He has an impressive record as striker. Fondre played in various divisions of English football, including the Premier League, before joining A-League side Sydney FC. He scored 20 goals and made one assist in the 2019-20 A-League-season.
ATK Mohun Bagan FC Team News
The 2020–21 ISL season is the first season of ATK Mohun Bagan FC since the merger of ATK and Mohun Bagan. The amalgamation saw the coming together of the old and the new in a classic yet modern package combining the I-League and ISL champions into a new entity. ATK have seen changes throughout the seasons. But following their merger with Kolkata’s iconic club Mohun Bagan, the major change will be ATK’s jersey. The player’s will don the iconic maroon and green instead of ATK’s red and white. But despite the merger, too many changes won’t be seen on the field.
The squad is almost similar to last year’s winning team and it will be led by last-editions ISL-winning coach as well. Only one player from Mohun Bagan’s title winning campaign will be a part of ATK’s side – Sheikh Sahil. Spanish Coach Antonio Lopez Habas has been rather busy in the transfer window, and has strengthened his squad to add much-needed depth. He has led ATK to two ISL crowns.
ATK team has one of the best attacking players – Fiji striker Roy Krishna, who showed great form during his ISL debut last season. Roy Krishna scored 15 goals and made six assists as he played an important role in ATK’s wins against prominent opponents. He combines grit and skill in the right measure and remains the true spearhead of the team’s attack. He will resume his successful combination up front with Australian David Williams and the likes of Spaniards Edu Garcia and Javi Hernandez, who did remarkably well last season. This is definitely one of the most composite units of the league. Following their title-winning season, ATK Mohun Bagan will be hoping to make sure that the 2020-21 – ISL season will be as fruitful.
Mumbai City FC Team News
The 2020–21 Mumbai City FC season will be the seventh season in the history of Indian Super League club Mumbai City. After failing to qualify for the playoffs the previous season, head coach Jorge Costa was relieved of his duties and replaced by Goa head coach Sergio Lobera. The club has acquired many a key player from FC Goa, including the likes of Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai. Some of the other key signings include the arrivals of star forward Bartholomew Ogbeche from Kerala Blasters and loaned in English striker Adam Le Fondre from Sydney FC. MCFC have undergone a major squad overhaul and are heading into the seventh edition of the ISL as a significantly strengthened unit.
MCFC did not retain any of their foreign players heading into the summer transfer window. Defensive lynchpin Pratik Chaudhari departed for Bengaluru FC while left-back Subhasish Bose penned a bumper multi-year deal at ATK Mohun Bagan. Other domestic players such as Anwar AIi Jr. and Mohammed Rafique were also released by the club. Domestic arrivals include Mohamad Rakip, Farukh Choudhary, Tondonba Singh and young prospect Vikram Partap Singh.
ATKMB vs MCFC – Recent Form
ATK Mohun Bagan: W D W W D
Mumbai City FC: W W W D W
ATKMB vs MCFC – Team Squad
ATK Mohun Bagan (ATKMB): Dheeraj Singh, Avilash Paul, Arindam Bhattacharya, Arsh Anwer Shaikh, Aryan Niraj Lamba, Sumit Rathi, Sandesh Jhingan, Carl McHugh, Subashish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Boris Thangjam, Prabir Das, Tiri, Edu García, Bradden Inman, Glan Martins, Pronay Halder, Sheikh Sahil, Javi Hernández, Michael Soosairaj, Micheal Regin, Ningombam Engson Singh, Manvir Singh, David Williams, Jayesh Rane, Roy Krishna, Fardin Ali Molla
Mumbai City FC (MCFC): Amrinder Singh, Nishit Shetty, Phurba Lachenpa, Mohammad Rakip, Tondonba Singh, Amey Ranawade, Sarthak Golui, Mourtada Fall, Hmingthan Mawia, Ahmed Jahouh, Hernán, Hugo Boumous, Sourav Das, Raynier Fernandes, Bidyananda Singh, Rowllin Borges, Mehtab Singh, Mandar Desai, Cy Goddard, Vignesh Dakshinamurhty, Bipin Singh, Mohammed Asif Khan, Adam Le Fondre, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Pranjal Bhumij, Vikram Singh, Farukh Choudhary
ATKMB vs MCFC – Probable Playing 11
ATK Mohun Bagan: Arindam Bhattacharya, Tiri, Sandesh Jhingan, Subashish Bose, Pritam Kotal, Carl McHugh, Edu García, Sheikh Sahil, Roy Krishna, David Williams, Prabir Das
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh, Hernán, Mourtada Fall, Mandar Desai, Amey Ranawade, Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Rowllin Borges, Adam Le Fondre, Bipin Singh, Raynier Fernandes
ATKMB vs MCFC – Match Prediction:
The analytics shows that Mumbai City FC has clear supremacy over ATK Mohun Bagan. ATK is the most successful ISL team having won the ISL title three-times. Moreover ATK’s merger with Mohun Bagan should be a boost to the club. The squad is almost similar to last year’s winning team and it will be led by last-editions ISL-winning coach as well. ATKMB boast of a strong team likes of Tiri, Sandesh Jhinghan and Subhasish Bose joining the side, the team has been made even stronger. ATK may once again be over reliant on their attacking pair of Roy Krishna and David Williams and any injury to the duo may put the side in trouble. Apart from that, ATK don’t have too many issues on the playing field.
On the other hand, MCFC-team, arrival of an experienced coach like Sergio Lobera and the signings of some talents to go with the seasoned group, for sure makes Mumbai City FC one of the contenders this season. If not the winners, the MCFC are at least expected to make the play-offs in ISL 2020-21. They are only set to improve even more under Lobera’s attacking style of play. So far, MCFC-team has a decent goal scoring with 16 goals in 9 matches, but ATKMB-team has scored only 10 goals in 9 matches. So, we expect MCFC to win this match.
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last-minute team changes
We provide the best free Dream11 prediction Channel for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match, we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions. We will update the Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.