ATK vs JFC Dream11 Prediction | JFC vs ATK Dream11 Prediction | Indian Super League 2019-20 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the Indian Super League 2019-20, we have ATK squaring off against Jamshedpur FC at Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, Kolkata, West Bengal.
JFC vs ATK Dream11 Preview
ATK takes fourth place in Indian Super League, Regular Season 2019/2020. ATK holds 6 points in their account. They have played 3 matches in total, in which they have won 2 games. They failed in one game. ATK has matched up with Jamshedpur FC, for their forthcoming game. ATK played their last game against Chennaiyin FC, in which the former managed to win the game with a 1-0 score. Winning their next match will help ATK to move up to the top 3.
ATK vs JFC Dream11 Prediction
In the Indian Super League Table, JFC is in third place with 7 points. In the total of 3 matches played, JFC won two games and tied one match. In the previous game, JFC was matched up with Bangalore FC. In that match, JFC not only managed to defend any goals by an opponent but also failed to score one single goal by themselves. On the bright side, that match was a draw. So far now, JFC lead the table, but with the strong opponent, anything could change.
- Key players of ATK are David Willaims, Edu Garcia, and Roy Krishna.
- David Williams is a forward player of the team, who has scored 3 goals in 3 matches played.
- Edu Garcia is a midfielder of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 3 games played.
- Roy Krishna is a forward player of the team, who has scored 1 goal in a total of 3 matches played.
- Key players of JFC are Sergio Castel, Aniket Jadhav, and Farukh Choudhary.
- Sergio Castel is a forward player of the team, who has scored 2 goals in 3 matches played.
- Aniket Jadhav is a forward player of the team, who has scored 1 goal in 3 games played.
- Farukh Choudhary is a forward player of the team, who has scored 1 goal in a total of 3 matches played.