ANG vs MAR Dream11 Prediction | MAR vs ANG Dream11 Prediction | French Ligue 2019-20 | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
In the French Ligue 12019-20, we have Angers squaring off against Marseille at Stade Raymond-Kopa, France.
MAR vs ANG Dream11 Preview
In 2019-20 French Ligue 1, regular season, Angers takes the 3rd place in the points table with 24 points. So far they have played 15 games with 7 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. The total goals of the team are 18. In the last game against Nice, they lost by scoring 1 goal while the opposing team scored 3 easy goals. The form of ANG in the last 5 games is L W D W L. Unlike the last game, they must try to perform well in the next match to take the win. This win may help the team to secure second place in the points table. And they have a fighting chance to beat the strongest team MAR.
ANG vs MAR Dream11 Prediction
On the other hand, Marseille takes the 2nd place in the points table with 28 points. So far they have played 15 games with 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. The total goals of the team are 20. The form of MAR in the last 5 games are W W W W L. They have 4 consecutive wins against the teams Lille, Lyon, Toulouse and Brest by the scores of 2-1, 2-1, 0-2 and 2-1 respectively. As they are in excellent form from the recent matches, they have a great chance to win this game.
- Key players for ANG are Rachid Alioui, Casimir Ninga, and Thomas Mangani.
- Rachid Alioui is the Forward player of the team who has played 14 games and scored 4 goals.
- Casimir Ninga is also the Forward player of the team who has played 12 games and scored 3 goals.
- Thomas Mangani is the Defender of the team who has played 13 games and scored 2 goals.
- Key players for MAR are Dario Benedetto, Dimitri Payet and Valere Germain.
- Dario Benedetto is the Mid Fielder of the team who has played 15 games and scored 6 goals.
- Dimitri Payet is the Forward player of the team who has played 11 games and scored 4 goals
- Valere Germain is also the Forward player of the team who has played 14 games and scored 2 goals.