AFGH vs WI Dream11 Prediction | WI vs AFGH Dream11 Prediction | Afghanistan vs West Indies Dream11 Prediction | West Indies vs Afghanistan Dream11 Prediction | Afghanistan v West Indies in India 2019 | 3rd T20I | Dream11 Prediction | Dream11 Preview | Dream Team | Grand League | Small League | Prime Team
AFGH vs WI, 3rd T20I, Afghanistan v West Indies in India 2019
Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
Sunday, November 17, 2019 7:00 PM
In the Afghanistan v West Indies in India 2019, we have Afghanistan squaring off against West Indies at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
WI vs AFGH Dream11 Preview
Afghanistan is facing against West Indies for their 3rd T20I of the tournament. In the previous T20I, AFGH has managed to win the match by 41 runs. It is the first win for Afghanistan, since the beginning of the tournament. With one T20I and Test match remaining in the tournament, AFGH has suddenly turned the spotlight to themselves. With a long payback due, Afghanistan will be planning on, for their next win against West Indies, in the third T20I of the season.
AFGH vs WI Dream11 Prediction
West Indies had kept the spotlight on them, since the first ODI of the season. They had their four consecutive wins against AFGH, in all the three ODIs and 1st T20I match. With a pride on their head, victory slipped onto Afghanistan. Let’s not talk too much about it already. It is just one win in the series. Keeping that in mind, AFGH should not celebrate too much, whereas West Indies should not leave it unconcerned.
- Key players of AFGH are Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat and Gulbadin Naib.
- Hazratullah Zazai, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 49 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 111.36.
- Najibullah Zadran, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 47 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 102.17.
- Karim Janat has taken 5 wickets in 1 inning played, with an economy of 2.75.
- Gulbadin Naib has taken 3 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 6.57.
- Key players of WI are E Lewis, D Ramdin, KOK Williams and JO Holder.
- E Lewis, who is a left-handed batsman, has scored 82 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 130.15.
- D Ramdin, who is a right-handed batsman, has scored 44 runs in 2 matches played, with a strike rate of 95.65.
- KOK Williams has taken 6 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 5.00.
- JO Holder has taken 3 wickets in 2 innings played, with an economy of 6.50.
Average 1st & 2nd Innings Score: 179 & 129
Highest Total: 195/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lucky Defends: 164/5 (20 Ov) by WI vs AFG
AFGH vs WI - Team Squad
Afghanistan : Rashid Khan (c), Asghar Afghan, Fareed Ahmad, Javed Ahmadi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Sayed Shirzad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ibrahim Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zadran
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Evin Lewis, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Denesh Ramdin, Sherfane Rutherford, Lendl Simmons, Hayden Walsh Jr., Kesrick Williams
Subscribe us on Telegram to know about the last minute team changes
We provide best free Dream11 predictions for all the matches. Our predictions are more reliable and can help you to catapult you into a much secure position in your Dream11 matches. For this Match we have provided you with following Dream11 predictions and will update Prime Team 20 minutes prior to the deadline.